Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heith

Padawan
Hi all - 1st post so please be gentle :? - a few weeks back I started selling my lads modern star wars stuff because he didnt play with them anymore, there were a few vintage figures in there along with a few vintage weapons I'd picked up from when I collected vintage Action Man, it ignited the old collecting bug and now I cant stop :shock: , did think I'd just get a full set of loose figures but a Palitoy carded Han Hoth turned up this morning and its got the juices flowing, someone please stop me!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Another new member WOW :shock:

Welcome to the Forum and please post pics of the Palitoy Han Hoth in the LA thread mate! (Latest Acquistions) :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Welcome to all of the new guys...
... i think all of you are guys.. i was playing catch up with the forum and saw that there was some weird chick called Karen but i think that was a bit of a p##s take :)

Once again, welcome to the forum, it's a great source for vintage info, dealing, showcasing and general community/neighbourhood watch!!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Sompeetalay said:
Just beware ! I'm not even a week on this forum and I've already bought a MOC figure ... :wink:

I think you'll fit in just fine :D

Welcome to all the new folks!

Joe

Grand Master
Welcome to the best site on the internet!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I am lying....but welcome aboard all the same!

Kaze

Youngling
Hello everyone :)

Time to introduce myself :) Been looking around for a short while, and am injoying the site!

My name is Claus, from Denmark. I am also a member on TIG and scum under the name - Kaze. Have been called Kaze since I was 15-16 and it has stuck till this day.

I use to work and am educated as a graphic designer, and have gone back to school again, building upon my education.

Collecting wise, I have all the base figures, and some variants, and have a tribute to a skiffs focus :) I also have been collecting MASK and Transformer, Im trying to build it up.

Im 36 years of age, and injoying the single life :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome Kaze,

Is there much of a market these days for Matt Tracker, Bruce Sato and Hondo McClean? :wink:

Josh

Sith Lord
Welcome Kaze.
Would love to see your M.A.S.K and Transformer collections 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom