Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squealer

Youngling
Hi Everyone, I'm new on here. Name's Richard. I'm 39. Been collecting SW on and off for about 20 years. I'm into imperial forces and I've got a real thing for Palitoy twin pod cloud cars (don't know why). Just here to chat to fellow collectors really. I've not been collecting for a few years and have had to sell off bits of my collection to fund house purchases and kids etc.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome Richard, hope you'll enjoy the boards.

I like the Pal Cloud Car too actually and I still need a good one. Mine sags through his landing gear a bit. Need a better box too. :roll:

neilb

Youngling
hello

just joined today, names neil age 34. 1 5 year old son who refuses to watch star wars (he has too much of his mother in him).
Got a fairly large collection mainly collected by going to toy fairs held at race courses when I was alot younger. If I had another house I would be happy keeping it, but I think the time is nigh to depart with it. I have been saying that for the past 8 years but this forum might actually kick me into gear.

itfciain

Grand Master
Just come across this site and thought Id get myself logged it.

Looking down the Ebay listings thread I'm glad to see none of my listings highlighted !!

I have been collecting for a couple of years now although my brothers and I had a great little collection from when we were younger. It was this collections fault that I started again as I was looking to find out its value on Ebay and then got all nostalgic and started buying more & more.

I'm itfciain on ebay and have sold over 1000 figures in the past two years - I tend to buy in lots and then sort through them selling off some and using the rest to upgrade my collection.

I think at last count I have about 3000 figures dotted around the house not to mention 20 odd Millenium Falcons so the missus is now getting a bit narked so I am going to have a good sort out and then maybe do a toyfair so if anyone has any suggestions they are most welcome.

I will get some pics uploaded at some point - I have to decide on the best way of displaying everything as I have a large number of varients and a collection of about 300 figures inc. all of the Last 17 and a C7 Blue Snag.

Anyway - thats a bit of an intro - hope it wasn't too dull. I'm happy to discuss all things Vintage Star Wars and am always on the look out for a bargain or something a bit rare.

:D

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey Neil and itfciain (catchy :wink: ) Welcome to the forum!

Look forward to seeing pics of both your collections.

Pete.
:D

itfciain

Grand Master
Cheer Pete

I should have probably added my name at the bottom of my post !!

Cheers
Iain

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi Spoons

Yes for my sins I support the mighty blues. More chance of me finding a Vinyl Cape Jawa in the bulk lots that I buy than us going up but hey you've got to keep trying !!

Iain

tobi-wan

Hi everyone I wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Tobi, I am 33 Years old and i have been collecting for 17 years now....
I come from Germany and saw your forum yesterday and simply like it :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the boards Tobi. :)

Hope you'll show us some of your collection soon. Must be quite something to see after collecting for 17 years. 8)

tobi-wan

Capetown said:
Welcome to the boards Tobi. :)

Hope you'll show us some of your collection soon. Must be quite something to see after collecting for 17 years. 8)

I think out of 17 years collecting I have been collecting 12 years loose Jedi figures :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom