Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

che_don_john

Youngling
Hi all, thought I'd do the polite thing and introduce myself before I launched into posting a sales thread!

I used to be a huge SW fan, proper geek, but lost interest around the time of Attack of the Clones (the Special Editions muted my interest but I really couldn't stand the prequels!). Since then I've not kept up with the SW universe - not the books, the comics nor the TV shows - although I absolutely loved the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars series. Nowadays my geeking centres predominantly on gaming, particularly retro gaming, and I still maintain an interest in the late-90s to mid-2000 SW games.

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that a few months back when moving home I uncovered boxes of all my old SW toys and collectibles. After going through them and picking out items I wanted to keep (mint/boxed stuff, signed items and Expanded Universe figures from the computer games) I was left with a shed load of unboxed but mostly 'complete' figures (the 90s Kenner/Hasbro range). Well, it's time to sell up.

Initially I managed to sell quite a bit over at the RetroGamer.net forum where I am a regular, but figured that a SW fan forum like this one would be a better place to sell. I've traded regularly over at Retro Gamer, so you can check my feedback there, and I have solid ebay feedback.

I'll join in some discussions first - don't want to take the mick by trying to flog stuff without contributing anything - and look forward to discussing SW. Might even rekindle my interest! I'll then create a thread and post all the stuff I have for sale, hopefully there might be some items of interest for some members here.

Juan Hairy Ewok

Hello there I thought I would introduce myself as I joined last week my name is Kerrin (male) from Manchester and looking selling my an entire collection of vintage star wars items that have been collected from childhood this is also combination with my brother so have about 145 figures and many vehicles. I am in process of photographing these items but have managed to categories them already so if you looking for anything particular just let me know I will priorities the taking of the photos for you. One of the highlights in the collection is that I have a Yak Face in very good condition with his weapon any serious offers please let me know, I will also be searching in the wanted forums to let them know if have anything for them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom