Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey Macman/Andy i have already done a deal with Andy, he`s a very honest polite guy, and has great comms, im sure he`s some kind of secret millionaire :) Do we get discount cards for your shop? :)

Macman

Padawan
TwistedMetal said:
Hey Macman/Andy i have already done a deal with Andy, he`s a very honest polite guy, and has great comms, im sure he`s some kind of secret millionaire :) Do we get discount cards for your shop? :)

I could offer discounts for members. Lol, it was a pleasure doing business with you Scott and I'm very much looking forward to getting the items. Pm if anyone wants a link to my eBay shop

Helpmeobiwan

Hi, I'm new to collecting, although I did have original 12 backs, mail away Boba Fett, Darth Tie Fighter, Tauntaun and Palitoy Death Star to name but a few when I was about 8 years old. Then a few years later my Mum decided I was too old for them so gave the lot away (along with all my Corgi and Matchbox cars, but that's another story!). I think I should have had some counselling for the loss of the Palitoy Death Star.
Anyways, all these years later at the age of 42 I've been re-acquainted with SW figures after a mate who's emigrating, mentioned that he was dumping his star wars collection, so I made sure he dumped them my way. When I opened the box he had them in, I was instantly an 8 year old again! That was February & I've been an EBay addict ever since. Have a few MIB vehicles, Nearly all the vintage loose figures, and have also started on some special edition modern ones too. Wallet and wife are restricting my collecting, but I'm hoping to add some MOC's too over the coming years!
So, that's me! Hello all.
Ade

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Welcome HelpMeObiWan,

I had a similar loss as a child (wicked step-mother :evil: )

Sit back relax and post plenty :D

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Unfortunately I'm not really called Paul Calf.........I'm a fan of Steve Coogan

lee gray said:
Hi Duncan, Daryl and paul, is paul calf your real name or a fan of Alan Partridge ?

paulfrasercollect

Youngling
Hi everyone,

I'm a writer for a UK-based collectibles company called Paul Fraser Collectibles. We deal with investment-grade items (so top-end only) and also provide a free daily news services from auctions across the globe.

I would like to place a few of our news stories (Star Wars only obv) on your boards if that is OK, as they could be pretty useful and interesting, but I also don't want to annoy you all by spamming up the place.

I'll start with this one, and you can all flame me if you don't like it being here!

http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/News/Star-Wars-concert-poster-expected-to-bring-$8,000-at-Heritage/11376.page

Thanks,

Joe T

coinnut

Jedi Knight
Name: marc
Single/Married: In Relationship
Residence: Bristol, England
Kids: None
Collecting Focus: Vintage Starwars POTF ewock and droids
Character Focus: bossk

Collecting interest: Anything with a coin on it also 65 backs with the emperor offer on

Looking For
- I am looking for canadian back ewock and droids tv series
-coins graded 85 or above

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Mark!

Have you tried the pOTF Coin Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/potfcoins/440779355966751/?notif_t=group_activity

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom