Who wants to help buy Jorn (Tundra) a Stormie?

Richard_H

Grand Master
I haven't received a pm or email.

That's it. I'm quitting SW, taking my toys with me, or not as they are toys I suppose, and..... going to do something really mean like squash spider.

Joe

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
I haven't received a pm or email.

That's it. I'm quitting SW, taking my toys with me, or not as they are toys I suppose, and..... going to do something really mean like squash spider.

:lol:

****, I knew I would forget someone :oops: Email coming Rich lol!

Joe

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Same here been in Leicester all week & had not spotted the whip round, you know I'm good for a donation for Jorn if needs be Joe, just sorry I am late to the party

Don't feel bad Frank, this was a pretty spontaneous whip round tbh and it all came together pretty quickly.

Sorry I didn't PM or Email anyone about this btw, I've organised a couple of whip rounds in private before by contacting people behind the scenes and they were rather problematic (some people I contacted didn't want to take part while others I forgot to contact felt left out) so I figured I would just post it up in public and see what happened.

If yourself, Mark and Grant (and whoever else) want to do something nice for Jorn please be my guest guys! Maybe a Stormie baggie or something from our very own Baggie king :D

Grant

Sith Lord
Joe, or whom ever if there's ever a good deed needing done or taken care off don't hesitate to reach out. One for all and all for one and all that. G

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
To update all involved in this, everyone has now paid up; thank you all.

Jorn has also messaged me today to say that the item has cleared customs (after some jiggery pokery) his end, so fingers crossed we'll see a cool pic of Jorn with Pali reseal in hand very soon... :D

Joe

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
To update all involved in this, everyone has now paid up; thank you all.

Jorn has also messaged me today to say that the item has cleared customs (after some jiggery pokery) his end, so fingers crossed we'll see a cool pic of Jorn with Pali reseal in hand very soon... :D

Great news! Thanks for everything Steve!!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Have only just seen this and gutted to have missed out :(

If anything else needs doing let me know.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Thanks for wanting to donate to all the late ones as well, I'm humbled by your giving spirit!
Will post a proper thank you with pics when the stormie arrives! :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
Stormie arrived last thursday, didn't have time or cash to release it from the post office until today though, well chuffed about this guys, thanks a bunch, very humbled by this!
It has been some stressful weeks after I got the message that my cousin had sold my childhood home, was a struggle to find a new place to live at a price I could afford, but it worked out.

I got a house for my self, 3 bedrooms, decent size living room and a fairly big kitchen, but I had to fix it up somewhat before I could move in, had to paint the living room, outer hall, inner hall, kitchen, and the master bedroom and put in a new floor in the living room.
7 days straight of painting and laying the new floor before I could move in, still some bits left before everything is done though, gonna put in a new kitchen, kitchen floor, change a window in my "work" room and paint there and the toilet. Isolating some water pipes as well before the winter comes.
Worked my ass off with the new house, and cleaned the old one for 3 days straight, and I have 3 loads of trash to deliver tomorrow...
And have to be up late tonight to sort everything I don't need from my storage boxes, seems like it never ends.
But the best thing about this place, is I get to live here rent-free until december, maybe even longer, depends on how much fixing up I'll do :p

So thank you all who chipped in for this awesome gift, I can't express my appreciaton enough! 8)
It was nice to unpack here in the new house, and got a nice little stormie display over the TV in the living room. :)

Sorry for the glare :p
5n6

Display shelf:
5n8

And here is my new home:
5n9

How it looked in the living room when I got the keys:
IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

What I have done in the house:

Living room: (Putting tiles under the oven later)
IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

Inner hall(only painted so far):
IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

Outer hall, painted and new floor:
IMG_0995.jpg

Bedroom hall, painted:
IMG_0997.jpg

Master bedroom is also painted, but difficult to take a pic of it.
All moved in now, just figuring out where to put everything, might take some pics when everything is done.

Thank you for the carrot at the end guys, highly appreciated! :)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Nice work Jorn ( get a hair cut ya Hippie ) good to hear things a settling down for you too mate. Always love seeing your amazing carvings on FB.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Thanks guys!
Ryan, a haircut is £45, and I don't trust people with scissors that doesn't work at a hairdressers/barbers.... :lol:

Oh, forgive the bad pics of the hallway, couldn't get proper lighting in there with my mobile...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom