Whitney Houston has Pased Away!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
What's big, pink and sits on a doorstep?

Whitney Houston's Valentines day card!

PS, like Amy Winehouse, I truly fail to see how one less crack whore in the world is a bad thing! (Sorry, I'm a heartless **** I know, but when someone like her wastes her talent and money I have no sympathy at all.)

Dom

Jedi Master
Im with Weaz, I wouldn`t wish any kid to loose a parent, but she ****ed herself up. There is enough bad **** that happens to people in this world who have done nothing to bring it on themselves. A 20 year drug binge is just running into oncoming traffic.

Josh

Sith Lord
News of Whitney Houston's death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn't help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It's such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her.

What did Whitney and NASA have in common? Both had a crack problem. But at least she went out on a high.

Her latest film "Body Bag" should be a huge hit now. And Nintendo are thinking of releasing a new game based on the lives of Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston...called WiiHab.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
rip%2Bwhitney.png

plantman

Sith Lord
I feel sorry for her, but oon the flipside if you piss away multi-millions on cocaine, parties and crack and die i really dont care.

Just think what a difference that money could have made to starving children, or dialisys machines ect.

I dont wish her dead and i am sorry for her

but do i give a ****, no i dont, much more needy people who have nothing.

lee gray

Sith Lord
I have had several arguments with people defending her, I use to like her and she was talented, she had everything she wanted and when ppl say she was in an abusive relationship, she had the wealth, friends and means to get out, other ppl do, when you say she shouldnt have done drugs, other ppl get by without them and they say its an addiction, well its not an addiction before you first took the drugs, so she shouldnt of taken them in the first place, ppl say she had a hard life, well give her my ****ing job at tesco and i will have her lifestyle....hardlife my ass

RIP Whitney :)

aussiejames

Sith Lord
"So Whitney Houston was found dead in a hotel....

I'm willing to bet that's not the first stiff thing found inside a Hilton... "

"What's 6 inches long and won't be getting sucked on Valentines Day?

Whitneys crack pipe. "

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
It is sad news but do I care, no. When someone wastes their life away on drugs you've only got yourself to blame in my opinion. My apologies if that offends anybody.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
It is sad news but do I care, no. When someone wastes their life away on drugs you've only got yourself to blame in my opinion. My apologies if that offends anybody.

Not at all. I have lost friends and family who lived their life clean. Not major media news when we lose the ones close to us...but for some reason I am supposed to be devistated by the loss of a washed up 80's diva crackhead....no offence to Michael Jackson fans...but my opinions did not differ with him either....The last time I was even remotely touched was with the passing of Evel Knievel....but he was almost part of my family. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom