Where did you get your Blue Snag and how much did it cost?

01AB

Jedi Knight
Personal question maybe, but what with rising fuel costs and a wife who shops in 'Monsoon' I cant justify spending roughly £100+ on a good condition Blue snaggletooth at the moment, however much i want one...

For those of you that have one, where and when did you get yours and for how much?

250px-Blue-Snaggletooth.jpg

Any tips on how to find a good/cheep one, and dont point me in the direction of those stupid short legged custom jobs we've all seen on ebay....

gustie

Sith Lord
i paid £65 for mine a few years ago - it was mint! no scuffs or anything

gutted tho.. i ended up having to sell it along with my yakface and amanaman as i had to have 6 weeks off work after an op ... skinto!

i got about £65 back too

:roll:

AndyG

Jedi Knight
I got mine for less than $100 from Brians Toys in the late 90s, back in the day when Brian's Toys actually had proper specials within their weekly email.

spoons

Grand Master
I wouldn't bother with the AFA route, in my experience their graders tend to miss quite a lot, so you could never be sure the boots weren't re-painted :roll:

I've paid between £45 and £80 for the few I've owned. There's bargains to be had - check the US ebay listings rather than the UK ones, and bide your time :)

elliott

Padawan
I paid £40, in 94/95, from a mail order catalogue I sent off for, from an ad in 'modelmart'...oh the good old days! :lol:

you can pick up some very good deals at fairs, especially the smaller ones, especially last thing, as the dealers are packing stuff away.

burnsy

Sith Lord
I've had a potential touch and purchased a job lot of figures with a blue snaggle nestled in with the collection. It is due to arrive in the post in the next few days....I'll let you know how I get on. :)

burnsy

Sith Lord
I know, seems like a genuine seller with a nice vintage collection. I'll be eagerly awaiting the postman. I'll get some pictures on here for you guys to have a look...

gustie

Sith Lord
bluesnag is the last figure i need to complate the main run... i had a minty one but had to sell it when i was skint a couple of years ago :roll:

gustie

Sith Lord
i ripped the legs off a vader and attached to a red snag and did a nice repaint - i put it on ebay expecting like £5 for it and it sold for £27! gobsmacked

spoons

Grand Master
gustie said:
i ripped the legs off a vader and attached to a red snag and did a nice repaint - i put it on ebay expecting like £5 for it and it sold for £27! gobsmacked

:shock: :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom