What's the most disturbing film you've ever seen?

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi

We're talking general movie release type films here, not freaky **** that you got off some bloke down the pub :lol:

I would have to say the original Chainsaw Massacre is the most disturbing film I've seen. Possibly as a close second - Apocolypto. Due to the brutal scenes at the beginning i wouldn't recommend watching it with the Mrs. Not even sure i would watch it again :shock:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Depends what you mean by disturbing

The Twilight bollocks disturbs me that they are so popular, sat through 2. ....shocking :?

For me as a soft arse, that can't do with disturbing films, that Blair witch bugger had me papping it :shock:

Prequels were a bit disturbing as well :lol: specially with that big eared dumb ass gungan :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
The Fly when he was sorting his bits in the bathroom cabinet :eek: & then when he puked on the guy's hand at the end was rather
047sick.gif

escapist

Jedi Knight
A Serbian Film.

For those unaware: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Grim ****. In hindsight, not necessarily a general release film. Still disturbed me more than anything else.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Frunkstar said:
The Ewok animated films - top that!

Yep.

Easy. Caravan of courage and the other one whose name escapes at the moment. Utter shite.

No film disturbs me though. The Shining is possibly the most creepy but I've never been scared of a horror. My parents were bad ... I watched the exorcist when I was in primary school :eek:

Most modern horrors are predictable crap. Some of the Rob Zombie stuff has been decent.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
escapist said:
A Serbian Film.

For those unaware: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Grim ****. In hindsight, not necessarily a general release film. Still disturbed me more than anything else.

A friend of mine was going on about A Serbian Film a while ago, I decide I did not want to see after what he told me...

Speaking of Grim ****, for a more 'commercial' film I found 'The Road' to be pretty grim ****.

As for disturbing, one of the revenge scenes in 'I spit on your grave' is very disturbing, if you have seen it you will know which one I mean. :shock:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm a wuss when it comes to scary films, don't like slash and guts, rubbish

Agree on shining, silence of the lambs, IT was scary, original The Fog was good

Never seen The Ring but told that's scary :?

I refuse to watch any film where the Dog gets it :eek: , that's not on

x-pack

Grand Master
The Shining is brilliant. One of my favourite films.

Deffo agree that the Twilight films are well disturbing. How? Why? WTF? A load of pretty vampires mincing around. Gary Oldman would turn in his grave ...if he were dead.

Chainsaw Massacre is just ****ed up. That scene where the family are having tea round the table and the old guy sucks the girls finger... Sweet baby Jesus that film freaks me out :shock:

x-pack

Grand Master
Has anyone seen Antichrist? I heard about it and decided i could live without watching that film

2stripes

Jedi Master
When I was a kid the omen **** me up. As far as disturbing there was a holocaust film called 'come and see' (english title) and that was just plain upsetting, brilliant film but not one I'd want to watch again in a hurry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom