what the....

poncho

Grand Master
no hat or gun what a con...........http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOOSE-ROTJ-LEIA-PONCHO-NO-HELMET-NO-WEAPON-AFA-U90-MINT-/300577375555?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item45fbcec543

PGowdy

Grand Master
This paints the perfect picture of the idiocy of Ugrading in my opinion.
Graded by arseholes, bought by morons.

itfciain

Grand Master
I dont get it - how can you have a U-Graded figure (ie one taken from a card) that doesnt come with its accessories ?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
I dont get it - how can you have a U-Graded figure (ie one taken from a card) that doesnt come with its accessories ?

I dont know....how the **** do you grade the trash compactor monster as an action figure? :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
Not sure. Maybe it came from a card that didn't include the accessories. I'm just guessing. I've wasted way too much time trying to figure how and why afa do the things they do. But i sleep at night having never given them a penny of my money. And somehow i still don't own any fakes...?!! :eek: I must be some kind of genius!

itfciain

Grand Master
Bloody hell, if you had a card without the accesories then why not keep that as it is rarer in itself.

Maybe they opened the card at AFA and then the helmet and gun fell down a crack in the floor !

Wookie-Balls

Padawan
Perhaps the helmet and gun got stuck to their donut encrusted fingers and in the dim lighting of the AFA grader's mom's basement they didn't notice.

After tearing the MOC from its cardback in an orgy of excitement said accessories were sadly washed down with a large gulp of grape soda during a cash-induced, chubby, trembling digit-sucking accident.

Oto

Padawan
I suppose in a way it was uncirculated, because all the figures actually came with a helmet and gun lol :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom