What are you currently playing?

lejackal

Grand Master
57948405-47E0-4087-A74D-90BA6D411912.jpeg

My current retro game of choice is a new one on me - Unreal Tournament on Dreamcast. I vaguely remember playing this on PC back in the day but never had it on DC. It's super addictive and a nice little distraction from reality.

Whats everyone else playing right now?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Not a lot and nothing retro, although I'm going to try and get my Atari up and running today- fingers crossed! Play a bit of Fifa and Fortnite (not great at either :ROFLMAO: ).

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Red Dead Redemption 2. Finished the storyline, so I'm just stoating about enjoying the aesthetic of the game and picking up some of the side challenges. It's beautifully made.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I'm currently on holiday and took a trip with my wife's family. My 14 year old nephew came along and was typically shy but I introduced him to Doom II on my laptop and really bonded with him over it. Despite it being twice as old as he, is he really enjoyed it and it just goes to show how well made it really was.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm into Battlefront 2017 version. Though have noticed that i am really not that great at FPS games

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Got the old Atari up and running for the first time in around 35 years last night. Played Combat, Pitfall, Outlaw and Pacman. Massive blast of nostalgia!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I remember playing a lot of Unreal Tournament with a couple of mates back in the day. Cracking game that. And Doom!
I'm playing Mariocart 8 Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch with my daughter at the moment. It's a lot of fun, it's addictive and quite difficult to get all the gold stars. Right laugh with four players 👍

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely loved unreal tournament. Optimised for a Vodoo graphics card, couldn't believe how good it looked (on my goldfish bowl 15" monitor 😂)
Yeah time to dig that game out again and have a blast

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've just started playing Dragon Quest 3 on the SNES. I have played 4-7 on the NDS and 3DS but only just found out that there is an English translated ROM of #3 (it was only released in Japan.) Enjoying it so far!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The last couple of times my 5 years old nephew has been visiting me, we have been playing Garfield on my amiga 500, he love that game and it is the first he says when he come, can we play garfield and kick odie in the ass 😂

Garfield.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
It's been a long time for me with a gap in gaming very loooong! not really got into playing anything since I moved out to wales & that's coming up 14 years, so a couple of weeks back I set up a ps3 & then the ps2 (PITA on a new telly BTW), tested both are set up right & have not really gotten back to it since, but I will!!! I have a host of games I've never even played yet just sitting here gathering dust, so time to get back into it, I also pulled the old telly down from the loft & have it tucked away ready to get the snes/N64 & camecube sorted but space is limited, but I fancy taking on rouge squadron again on the N64 as well as a revisit to San Andreas on the ps2

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Currently playing Outrun Arcade and Daytona USA on the PS3. Found a lovely site that you can grab .pkg and .rap files from so I've been loading up all 8 of my systems with great stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom