Weapons / Accessories *FOR TRADE*

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Hi Pomse2001 it's been a while, had a bit of a break....yes mate I just need a Harpoon & block if you have one.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Hi Pomse2001 it's been a while, had a bit of a break....yes mate I just need a Harpoon & block if you have one.

Sorry I first saw this today, sorry but I do not have the harpoon or block

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:

No worries mate, will still keep looking.
I'm looking for all things squid face this year, so if you have anything to trade let me know.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:

I'm looking for all things squid face this year, so if you have anything to trade let me know.

I have a lot to trade with, is it only squid head items you are looking for now ?

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:

I have a lot to trade with, is it only squid head items you are looking for now ?
There are a few other bits to complete my loose run, but was trying to build a little Focus of the squidy one.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:

There are a few other bits to complete my loose run, but was trying to build a little Focus of the squidy one.

I can see if I have any squids left, there is so many variants for that figure so I also have a focus on it :lol: and I have just sold a few of them a couple of weeks ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom