Weapons / Accessories *FOR TRADE*

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
20171208_210220.jpg

I have the following for trade. All 100% Genuine (No Repro) If you want close up pictures or more details please message me.

2 x AT-AT Driver Rifles
2x Hoth Rebel Rifles
2x Leia Boushh Rifles
1x Leia Poncho
1x Bib Fortuna Cloak
1 x Teebo Headgear (Slightly torn)
1 x Teebo Horn
2 x Logray Staff's
1x Luke Skywalker ORIGINAL AT-AT Grappling Belt (no hook or string)
1x Original Hoth Backpack

These are the weapons & accessories I am looking for...

Rebel Commando Rifle NOW FOUND
Luke Skywalker Poncho Belt
Luke Skywalker Poncho
Leia Poncho Helmet
Madine Staff NOW FOUND
Grey Pilot Blaster
CCP Com Link
x2 Endor Blasters (Grey or Grey/Blue)
x2 Endor Blasters (Solid Black)
x2 Princess Leia Blasters
x2 Black Palace Blasters
Droopy McCool flute
Droopy McCool Mic Stand
Sy Snootles Mic Stand

Also wanted:

Millennium Falcon Jedi training ball and arm
Millennium Falcon false floor NOW FOUND
Millennium Falcon Blue ramp leg struts (pair)
AT-AT Decal Stickers Sheet
AT-ST Top Hatch lid NOW FOUND
AT-ST Top Hatch gun
Snowspeeder Cannons (pair)
Snowspeeder rear boosters (pair)
Snowspeeder Harpoon & Block

Please help me to complete my C8/9 loose run of 16 years in the making. :)

Cheers
Chris

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
TheJabbaWookie said:
At least you haven't got the pop-up saber to get. Good luck with your search
Cheers mate, my aim is to buy this guy complete as chasing accessories is costly & getting increasingly harder with this new wave of floating repro, It's becoming a minefield :cry: .

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
At least you haven't got the pop-up saber to get. Good luck with your search
Cheers mate, my aim is to buy this guy complete as chasing accessories is costly & getting increasingly harder with this new wave of floating repro, It's becoming a minefield :cry: .

Agree with you there :(

GLucas

Padawan
It's getting worse, saw them floating repro on Ebay, it's killing the collecting... :roll: :(

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
GLucas said:
It's getting worse, saw them floating repro on Ebay, it's killing the collecting... :roll: :(
Each year the scam artists are getting better at their work :twisted: , thankfully there is https://www.imperialgunnery.com/ to help identify this REPRO shite. "Say no to REPRO"

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
GLucas said:
Each year the scam artists are getting better at their work :twisted: , thankfully there is https://www.imperialgunnery.com/ to help identify this REPRO shite. "Say no to REPRO"

I agree but I still see weapons sold on ebay as repro that I can't find in the tig guide :( not long ago I saw a blue dengar rifle not painted for sale as repro it is not in the guide :(

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:
GLucas said:

I agree but I still see weapons sold on ebay as repro that I can't find in the tig guide :( not long ago I saw a blue dengar rifle not painted for sale as repro it is not in the guide :(
:eek: :( could we not start a thread with pics of repros that we have found which are not on the TIG site, then escalate to mods.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:

:eek: :( could we not start a thread with pics of repros that we have found which are not on the TIG site, then escalate to mods.

Sounds like a good idea, will you start the thread ? :D

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:

Where's the best place to put this....pinned post in the "Vintage Reference Library"?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:

Where's the best place to put this....pinned post in the "Vintage Reference Library"?

I am not sure but if it was me then I would use Vintage Collecting Chat, more members are reading there I think :wink:

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:

I am not sure but if it was me then I would use Vintage Collecting Chat, more members are reading there I think :wink:
Have PM'd you mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom