Watchout for this guy - My mum never let me play with...

indianawars

Sith Lord
Here's something you guys should be aware of if any of you are watching these on eBay... Pretty much everything he has for sale has either had the bubble sliced down one side or has had a bad reseal job done to it. The first thing that got my attention was the mis-carded Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth), so then I started looking through at his other listings. I then came across a Boba Fett with a 4-LOM gun inside the bubble... So I started to enlarge the images and found that the bubbles were in fact sliced down one side (Some sliced along the top) and the figures could/can be easily removed... I've also noticed some reseal jobs also.
I have listed a few of his listing photos to show you what I mean...

SELLERS ID IS - charley2468

ONE OF HIS LISTINGS - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-S...963?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4e38ecfb

iz7ua1.jpg

25rjchv.jpg

2nkpe2d.jpg

i3fibs.jpg

2d9xra8.jpg

chazb73

Sith Lord
I saw them the other day

He had one where he stated - sorry its not sealed my Mum dropped him and it cracked .

It had the wrong weapon in it, did she pop that in there also :lol:

indianawars

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: Great spot - I missed that one! The way he tries to make it sound like, 'Oh, my mum brought them, but never let me open them or play with them.' Do me a favor, is your name Norman Bates! I'm struggling to realize why on earth people are bidding on pieces that are quite blatantly tampered with. Newbies - when will they learn?! :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Wait till you get a load of this

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181701007642

He couldn't even be bothered to put the right guns in and it's up to nearly £60 at the time of post.

Ebay has been hilarious this weekend.

chazb73

Sith Lord
I love the line

"due to their age the bubble has started to lift" :lol:

split open and figure removed - tool

itfciain

Grand Master
indianawars said:
:lol: I'm quite looking forward to reading all the negative feedback he'll be receiving over the next few weeks.

Yep - I think we can safely say that most of those bubble are not sealed so everyone thinking they have a clever factory error will be asking for their money back

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom