Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Dublinjeff said:
Surely you don't need /want that Rebel Commando figure edd....Bit of a beater :lol:

I'll take it off your hands....
Give him a good home!
:wink:

You'll be the first to know if I decide to move him on :) was considering getting him graded as he's an easy 85, but I just hate graded figures.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Won this for around £42 (after dollar conversion) on ebay.com and picked it up when I went over. Grading would have been half of the cost, so could be argued the MOC was just £21 :D

Attachments

• IMG_9979.JPG
    IMG_9979.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 1,048

poncho

Grand Master
less we not forget lee g's £15 palitoy sticker stormie from january....trumps all of the bargain mocs this year i reckon 8) ....so far :p

Lee Gregory said:
I don't post that much in here, but wanted to share a recent pick up to prove that even today when prices are going through the roof, there are bargains out there if you are lucky enough to find them.

48bk Stormtrooper with Palitoy offer, for the princely sum of £12.50 + £3.50 postage, I'm well chuffed with it :D
DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

decipher28

Padawan
Great thread gives hope to collectors out there that don't have the money or can't justify the high cost currently mocs are going for.

I also think it can be more rewarding to accquire mocs like these as it often requires a good hunt to track them down.They are out there you just have to be a bit more patient and diligent in your search

I've had what I consider a couple of cheapies lately nothing as good as others have posted,but a nice moc rotj klaatu with star case for £11 and a nikto for £25.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
I posted these MOCs in New Acquisitions, they only cost me £72 and half of that was the postage from Canada! Definitely my bargain of the month/year.

_57_zps7ldxwjp7.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Ok, so both reseals, but with original figures and weapons, including the China COO figure on the Canadian, Made in China cardback.
US and Canadian 65 back cards
£16 and £34 respectively.... :D
IMG_20160523_100953.jpg

IMG_20160523_100939.jpg

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great thread. Obviously bargains out there! Gives hope to everyone, it's just about luck and good timing and keeping at it.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Where can a poor soul buy ESB MOCs for these prices?

I'm guessing from pals, or is there another internet I need to get onto. Its not that 'dark net', is it?

:shock:

lejackal

Grand Master
chipsteak said:
Where can a poor soul buy ESB MOCs for these prices?

I'm guessing from pals, or is there another internet I need to get onto. Its not that 'dark net', is it?

:shock:
Both have cracked bubbles hence the prices, still good for debut cards though IMO

threesheepio

Padawan
Scored a few nice bargains myself recently...

Biker Scout, £60 from Iain. Near flawless.

SAM_3452%201259380.jpg

Klaatu and Klaatu Skiff - Klaatu from Simon (ScruffyLookingNH) for £25 and Skiff from ebay for £40

IMG_20160527_221402.jpg

:D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Really cheers me up this thread. Been skint so haven't bought anything for a while. Great that there's bargains to be had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom