Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
65 Back........£50

Screenshot_2016-09-08-16-00-17_zps3oiqypa8.png

lejackal

Grand Master
About £35
This is a factory sealed Bossk and matching unpunched Kenner 45 back card with arena offer that I found in the Cosmic Star Wars store mentioned by Spoons the other day. Awesome shop and although they were a little confused/skeptical to start with the SWFUK T-shirt I was wearing and the SWFUK Stickers, Trilogo postcards and Celebration program I handed over soon smoothed over any linguistic issues :D
Thanks again Andy, much appreciated
#savethebeaters

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice one Carl :) Spreading the SWFUK across Europe, too. With your Ambassadorial duties you should have brought some Ferrero Roche with you, too. Lovely Bossk there. So is it a cut bubble attached to correct card?

A bit of a cheat here. I paid £61 all in for him but on receipt it had some small ink touch ups to the bottom edge that hadn't been mentioned and a spot where there had been a price sticker. The seller didn't want it back so kindly refunded £16 without a grumble, bringing this furry little fecknut in at £45. Another one ticked off the Made in Mexico run which is slowly growing and up to 5 figures.

Paploo.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Nice one Carl :) Spreading the SWFUK across Europe, too. With your Ambassadorial duties you should have brought some Ferrero Roche with you, too. Lovely Bossk there. So is it a cut bubble attached to correct card?

A bit of a cheat here. I paid £61 all in for him but on receipt it had some small ink touch ups to the bottom edge that hadn't been mentioned and a spot where there had been a price sticker. The seller didn't want it back so kindly refunded £16 without a grumble, bringing this furry little fecknut in at £45. Another one ticked off the Made in Mexico run which is slowly growing and up to 5 figures.

Paploo.jpg
You can't complain at that mate, not far off the loose figure price.
The card and bubble were together twice before, It's been ripped off but not opened and then taped back on at some point before getting separated again whilst by some miracle maintaining the factory seal.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Going to way in again here.

DSC_0009.jpg

Nick, you are such a gent. I have no idea what each one cost but I ended up spending on this little lot £80.

Yes, that is £20 a moc. I felt like it was 1998 all over again.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
He's a lowly Squid Head but I didn't have him on a Palitoy 65b and he is almost perfect. For £41 delivered I am most happy. Those lines that have shown up on the card at the top aren't visible head on, so the photo doesn't do it justice.

Squid 65.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Not mine but just found this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302023087540

$22.50, about £16 :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom