Vintage POTF AFA's coming soon

Shadow2427

Padawan
Hey guys,

I've not been on the boards for some time but some of you I have bought & sold to previously. Wish I was back for better reasons but sadly, and soon, I will have to part with my POTF MOC collection to make ends meet, all AFA/UKG graded.

I have every figure, up to but not including Han Trenchcoat & above, so none of the more expensive ones! I'm out of the UK currently so I can't remember all the grades but I will post pictures when I'm back in a week or so.

Off the top of my head I have all Luke's in the collection at AFA 85, Darth Vader AFA 85, Ben AFA 85, Han Carbonite UKG 85 and so on.

Anyways, I'll be looking for some advice on prices & whether there's a market for a complete collection buy or to split. I think I did post my collection as it was last year but there have been new additions, so a search on here should bring it up for you to see as it was.

Thanks in advance & any questions just holla!

Mike

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi Mike,

Sorry to see your selling up buddy. I think you bought a few of mine from me when I was unwell and had to sell.

As with any collection if you split it you will make more.

I would be interested in buying the whole collection if the price is right, let me know when your ready. :wink:

Thanks.

Bram
:D

Shadow2427

Padawan
Cheers Bram, yeah I think I did, can't remember which ones though! I have to maximise every dollar on these now - divorce isn't cheap these days :shock:

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Shadow2427 said:
Cheers Bram, yeah I think I did, can't remember which ones though! I have to maximise every dollar on these now - divorce isn't cheap these days :shock:

Oh man... Not good.

If you have the time then list em up separately. I would be happy to help out if needed. PM me. :wink:

Shadow2427

Padawan
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay in posting again but I've been out of the UK & only just back. I'm going to my house tomorrow so I'll be able to list everything I have & then I'll post some prices. Remember they will only be my prices & I need every penny I can get whilst realising they're really only worth what someone will pay.

Anyone who has already pm'd me with wants, you have priority but I will confirm fair T & C's in due course, ie holding of figures etc. I have feedback here & on RebelScum or just check me out on eBay as seller Shadow2427, original eh!

I pack well & will only send by RM Special Delivery as this protects all parties. You will only pay actual postage which for one figure used to be £7.95. Any over charge in postage that is way over, I'll return to you via PayPal.

With regards to payment, PayPal is fine, add 3% to total or if forum rules allow, can I say PayPal gift is good all round & again rest assured I'm genuine.

Thanks again

Mike

fett1972

Padawan
Although I am new to these boards very interested in several of your pieces, please feel free to pm when you are ready to sell. Appreciate that as i am new that I don't want to step in anyones toes

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Shadow2427 said:
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay in posting again but I've been out of the UK & only just back. I'm going to my house tomorrow so I'll be able to list everything I have & then I'll post some prices. Remember they will only be my prices & I need every penny I can get whilst realising they're really only worth what someone will pay.

Anyone who has already pm'd me with wants, you have priority but I will confirm fair T & C's in due course, ie holding of figures etc. I have feedback here & on RebelScum or just check me out on eBay as seller Shadow2427, original eh!

I pack well & will only send by RM Special Delivery as this protects all parties. You will only pay actual postage which for one figure used to be £7.95. Any over charge in postage that is way over, I'll return to you via PayPal.

With regards to payment, PayPal is fine, add 3% to total or if forum rules allow, can I say PayPal gift is good all round & again rest assured I'm genuine.

Thanks again

Mike

Hey mike, any timescale on when you'll be thinking about selling? Very interested in the ones we talked about last time and have some cash ready to go. Let me know :) thanks! Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom