Vintage Figure Virgin

vadersman

Youngling
Hello, my name is Damon and although I have been a massive Star Wars fan all my life, and I have an impressive collection of props and memorabilia, I have never really collected vintage figures before. I've only recently started. I have just joined this forum, so hopefully I will get to chat to some of you soon.

I have a few figures already.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Looking very nice! Good choices to start with. Hope you enjoy the journey, prices are pretty crazy right now so being patient will help reduce the outlay!

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Welcome aboard! :)

I've not been collecting again myself for long and this is a great place to be, although my intentions of collecting a loose set didn't last long, now I need to take a break for a couple of months before buying anything or I'll be broke...just waiting for Han Trench coat and Leia Boushh to arrive then I'll stop! :p :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Welcome to the forum.

Some nice quality figures there. You'll hopefully find this website a great source of help.

There's one or two people on here who may even know a bit about Star Wars!

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Welcome. Nice figures :)

Get yourself up to speed with identifying reproductions so you don't get stung.

And if you can avoid eBay and buy from trusted sellers here.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome aboard Damon - as others have said you'll find this place a gold mine of information and just a great place to hang out and talk Star Wars

Pretty confident you'll get a lot of joy from collecting vintage figures, even though the prices are a bit stupid just now the bang for buck happiness of holding the toys that ruled our lives as kids can't be beaten :D

You've got off to a great start with the classic figures you've picked up and they are very nicely displayed.

Get some pictures up of your props and memorabilia in this section http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=26

vadersman

Youngling
Thank you for the messages guys.
I will get some photos of my collection so you can see what else I have.

I am a fan of the original 3 movies. I am also a member of the 501st Legion and UK Garrison.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Hello Damon, welcome to the forum. The vintage toy line is a great one to collect and you'll find that the more you look into it, the more you realise there is to know so it is a fun hobby... and no matter how much you get there's always something else just out of reach like a carrot to keep you going!

If you want just the basic loose figures in good condition and 100% original then feel free to message me, I can supply most of them and at a fair price.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Welcome from me too Damon. As others have said, this place is a wealth of information and you'll find some awesome items for sale at a non high eBay price... just stay away from Itfciain's sale threads.. they WILL leave you skint. Lol.

Btw.. I thought I recognised the face and armour... trooped with you a fair few years back down in the Hampshire area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom