Vectis Star Wars Dec Sale

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
I'm glad I'm not an English teacher, it's horribly written.

Who are the "heavy" army of collectors. What's a Death Star Situation 6? It was wrong in the auction listing as well. It should say Station surely :D

So on this sale alone,Vectis made around £50k? Decent money but staff, overheads, premises, tax all take a chunk out off that I suppose.

theslider

Sith Lord
jedisearcher said:
I'm glad I'm not an English teacher, it's horribly written.

Who are the "heavy" army of collectors. What's a Death Star Situation 6? It was wrong in the auction listing as well. It should say Station surely :D

So on this sale alone,Vectis made around £50k? Decent money but staff, overheads, premises, tax all take a chunk out off that I suppose.

What was wrong with posting in the other Vectis thread?

Death Star Situation is what Palitoy printed on their trade boxes. 'Heavy', I'll let you have that - poor adjective to use.

I'm sure they make more than enough money to cover wages and so forth!

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Fair enough about the DS situation, I've learned something new today, I didn't know that came from the trade packs.

I was just being a grouch really, but there was other stuff like comparing the Kenner Fett to the Palitoy Fett which isn't really a fair comparison. Cant blame Vectis for making a profit, it's what they are there for and the finds they've uncovered have helped out many collectors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom