Valuation Request/Any interest in these Non SW Vintage Toys?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi guys! :) Not sure if this is the right section but being as its non SW I throught I would use here. My apoloyies abou the amount of Valuation requests too recently hope you dont mind :)
Just won an auction for a few spares and repair Sw bits.
The auctioneer just pictured a box which showed a near complete Falcon and a load of stuff underneath. It was going cheap so I decided to take a gamble and nipped in and won the lot! :D I bid too late on the figs tho and the ****in auctioneer refused my bid for a huge box full of loose figures! :roll: Anyways these where include and I am wondering if any of you guys know their value or all interested :) --

P1000085.jpg

P1000086.jpg

I think through a little bit of research this is a God Pheonix II Gatchaman Battle of the Planets made by Popy in 1972. I think similar to this - :?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/God-Phenix-II-DX-Gatchaman-Battle-Planets-RARE-Popy-PB-72-w-accessories-/260983081108?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3cc3cdc894

Next up is this

P1000087.jpg

I think this is a Star Bird made by MB electronics between 81-83 :?

Finally I havent a clue what this is -

P1000088.jpg

P1000089.jpg

Any idea? Thanks Liam :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
The bottom gun is for a Gakken Alpha fighter for Macross/Robotech/Mospeada, don't know about value though, but will
sell easily on the bay, as the robots for these command a fairly high price, and they are often incomplete/broken,
so my guess it will sell fairly fast.

PGowdy

Grand Master
The top one i used to have as a kid. Is it from G-Force (i think that was what it was called. A Manga like cartoon)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Thanks for the advice guys!

Tundra just joined a mcross forum to see if I could sell it on there! 8)
Pete - Thanks for the advice mate - so its the not the same as what I linked to on Ebay?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, sorry Battle of the Planets. That's what the show was called. I think the gang in it were called G-Force or Cheese force (**** knows) which is where my confusion came form. It's been 28 years after all.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
No worries Pete! :)
They say its worth a "few bucks" as you buy the whole toy for under $50. So i think I will just ebay it :)
Tundra - PM coming :)

Wow, prices has dropped for these since I last was on the prowl for them....
Thanks for the PM, and good luck on the sale :)

Josh

Sith Lord
What were you after for the God Pheonix, Liam?

Pete was right, it is G-force, well that's the name of the team anyway. Battle of the Planets or Gatchaman is what the series goes by.
On eBay they go from anywhere between $50-200 depending on how good a condition it is in. Pretty sure that ship comes with a heap of tiny vehicles also.
Another member posted an incomplete one up a little while ago, which they had picked up. Maybe check the "other collections" thread, Liam. Pretty sure he said what he got it for. Might have even been about $30? But don't quote me though.

Edit *So I clicked your link. The one that sold for £124 is almost the same condition as the one a forum member picked up on eBay for less than £50 I thought.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom