Updated Pictures of my Collection.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
Superb room mate!
You gotta love sitting in there and just looking round you! 8)

Do I spy a few LL's amongst your MOC's!?

The Ledy's are among the 90% I informed josh of.....but I made them myself of course.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Yeah I have a few x-wings but I think I still need about three more to make it complete. I need to beef up my tie fighters though..need a few more. The falcons...I also need a few more...dont have them all. Glad you guys like my focus...or lack there of.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Yeah I have a few x-wings but I think I still need about three more to make it complete. I need to beef up my tie fighters though..need a few more. The falcons...I also need a few more...dont have them all. Glad you guys like my focus...or lack there of.

I dont even have one falcon,,, let alone them all. Whats the R2 with the handle?? shopping basket?? cooler??
how long have you been putting all that together??

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Imperial nut said:
tiefighterboy said:

I dont even have one falcon,,, let alone them all. Whats the R2 with the handle?? shopping basket?? cooler??
how long have you been putting all that together??

The R2 was cooler that was a prize in a pepsi contest back when special edition came out. I started collecting star wars in 1991-92 time frame.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Todd thats a bloody impressive collection dude and displayed really well. Nice work dude, really! :D

Joe

Grand Master
Neat room Todd (as in wow AND tidy)

So where do you keep your collection of fat munter pictures? :lol:

thewanderer

Youngling
You could solve a long overdue question,is that a k3po on an esb?ive argued so many years with my cousin that im sure i saw one when i was 9,confirm!!:))

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom