Update 06/10/12 New C-3PO Display and Everything in between

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
You have to get this: :lol: I would love one of these with a full sealed box of Cereal ! if only I had the room.

50_4236_ucp.jpg
[/quote]

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
tiefighterboy said:
Very nice collection. Love your autographs. The artwork for the vader book is awesome!

Thanks that Vader artwork took me over 2 years to complete , its all done in dots.

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
monkey_roo said:
What are the hippo things? Never seen those before.

The hippo's are from Kinder Eggs of course , they where only released in Germany for some reason :?:

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
tundra9 said:
Vin3po said:
monkey_roo said:
What are the hippo things? Never seen those before.

The hippo's are from Kinder Eggs of course , they where only released in Germany for some reason :?:

Only in Germany? I can remember these were available in Norway as well...maybe just a fluke? :?:

Ah I stand corrected then , I thought these where only released for the German market.

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Awesome collection bud, loving the focus!

BTW Where did you get the framed artwork: One showing Vadar, Luke, Han, Death Star and the tie fighters.?

Speak soon, keep us updated with any latest purchases.

Cheers!

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
there is two different ones with 2 different coins in them and they will make a small but great part of it[/quote]

Yeah I am aware of the two different Droid Variations and coins , there is also some great Pre Production pieces for the Droids
character also !

I have a list of all the c-3po toy related items that are out there.

Thanks

Vince

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Badderius said:
Awesome collection bud, loving the focus!

BTW Where did you get the framed artwork: One showing Vadar, Luke, Han, Death Star and the tie fighters.?

Speak soon, keep us updated with any latest purchases.

Cheers!

The Framed Artwork is by Brian Rood called a new hope from celebration 4, I am sure the frame cost me more than the print ! I have loads more prints to be framed !

Thanks

Vince

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Stormtrooper37 said:
Wow - fantastic collection. So many pics - my poor eyes :lol:

What would be your favourite C3P0 piece and what is the piece you want more than any other?

Good question ! I have a couple of Favourite pieces Toy related I would have to say my Palitoy Moc.
Other than that I would say my Roman Ceramics Vintage Bank Run.

The piece I want more than any other at the moment would be Star Wars 12 bk Proof card and a first shot also. I used to own a first shot ! but i stupidly sold it along with all my 3po Moc's i had at the time. Would also love a Toltoys MOC.

Thanks

Vince

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom