UKG Graded baggies

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I know its overdue so have posted a thread up for them & will keep adding to it when I get others, as usual I think Steve has done an outstanding job on these taking my wishes about casing each one according to baggie types, so you get the most out of the baggie type not just the figure that's in it, hence all the various size cases, not to everyone's taste I know, but this is just how I want them displayed as I am in to baggie variations not just baggied figures, not that you don't already know that.

Had some unexpected grades back with this lot to, with not one under 85, so proves I have my eye in on quality at least, lots of straight 90's to, including every single Jawa, both R5's & the biggie for me, both power droid baggies, very very pleased with these, hope you enjoy the pic's

IMGP3413_zps10a344cb.jpg

IMGP3424_zpsac0120a5.jpg

IMGP3423_zps58963886.jpg

IMGP3421_zpsdd294f26.jpg

IMGP3416_zps134ed8b4.jpg

IMGP3414_zpsac0dee29.jpg

IMGP3418_zps5c22d597.jpg

IMGP3419_zps018ff8cd.jpg

IMGP3420_zpsc1a2efd5.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
They look awesome Frank. To be honest I think this is the best way to display baggie's, makes them look their best IMO.

Are you going to get all your baggies graded eventually??

itfciain

Grand Master
Never been a massive baggie lover but they look ace Frank - bet you are well chuffed

Joe

Grand Master
These look really nice Frank, would Steve knock up custom case like this without actually grading a piece? I have a large QC baggie that I really want in a proper display and this looks like a great solution! Very impressed :)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Bang tidy baggies Frank! :wink: They look great buddy. Looking forward to seeing them all when they are done!

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
Joe said:
These look really nice Frank, would Steve knock up custom case like this without actually grading a piece? I have a large QC baggie that I really want in a proper display and this looks like a great solution! Very impressed :)

contact them mate, ive come to think very highly of steve over the last few years, im sure he would be able to create a slide bottom custom case, you might find the cost of having it graded is no so much more, unless of course you dont wish for it to be fully sealed.

Joe

Grand Master
obiwannacollect said:
Joe said:

contact them mate, ive come to think very highly of steve over the last few years, im sure he would be able to create a slide bottom custom case, you might find the cost of having it graded is no so much more, unless of course you dont wish for it to be fully sealed.

Yes I think I will have to, anyone got his email?

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
Joe said:
obiwannacollect said:
Joe said:

Yes I think I will have to, anyone got his email?

check you email joe

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks guys, was not expecting them to go down this well TBH as I know baggies are not for everyone & less so with graded ones as a rule, but I think they look great in this new style case Steve came up with, worth the extra pennies to have them displayed in a format that is both pleasing to the eye & more importantly in a way they are totally secure with next to zero chance of them getting damaged as they are firmly clamped in place.

Yeah all the small guys were sent in this time as it helps Steve with setting the tooling up as each case has to be custom made for the individual baggie & figure type, so least I can do it try & send similar size figures or same baggie types in when I send a batch to save him as much work as possible, he hated the Gamorrean guards & were "quote" a right pig to do, so he'll be over the moon when I tell him I now have 2 other GG baggies to send in :p

I am sure Steve will be able to knock something suitable up for your specific requirements graded or just cased m8, as he has done a stirling job with these for me, as till we got out thinking caps on these did not exist & I would never have had my baggies graded in the old style cases as I just don't think they looked right all crushed up with folded over baggies, you collect baggies - you want to see the bloody baggie not just the figure within or you may just as well collect loose or MOC.

If you ask Steve to put them in the frunk style case he will know what your after :lol:

@ Chris (jedi masters) - yeah I plan to have all my baggies done in this style even all my multi-packs will be in individual cases with the box & catalouge done on its own, but with corresponding grade numbers, so I can match them all up, I feel this way I can display them in whatever manor I would like, rather than being restricted to multi-packs or mailer etc, I am going to have my SO ships done the same, with the figures in individual cases, that way should I want to rack all my Luke FB's up (for instance) for a group shot I can, I think it will give me a lot greater scope for displaying my items over (hopefully) many years to come as a change can be as good as a rest init.

I have a 15 figure MP that is AFA graded, but I am going to bust them out & have Steve re case them as I think though it looks ok its super bulky & has been graded as a whole - how can every single figure have graded the same???? especially as I can see that is clearly not the case with some having the odd defect, it makes no sense to me & should one come back with a 60 grade or below so be it as I want my baggies/figures graded accurately rather than what is convenient for the grading company, meant to throw a thread up about it TBH as i find it off how multi-packs can be graded in that manor :?

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Frank these look great. I love the Job Steve has done on the casing. I use him to make me up custom slide bottom cases for my Action Force figures and vehicles. He's always willing to work with new casing ideas and a really nice guy.

Looking forward to seeing more of these. Its going to be epic if you get all your baggies done!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom