U Grades

itfciain

Grand Master
skywalker73 said:
FLETCH said:
thats not good lee this is the problem and with new repros appearing all the time and now fake figures that look like the originals

yea mate,this is why a lot of pepole are going to afa for loose figures because they know they are original :(

Lol - yeah apart from the Dengar with the repro weapon or the Romba with a Chirpa hood :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Lol - yeah apart from the Dengar with the repro weapon or the Romba with a Chirpa hood :lol:

Yeah, AFA are a bit like condoms- They only work about 98% of the time but they lesson your chances of ending up with **** all over the house. :lol:

skywalker73

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:
skywalker73 said:
FLETCH said:
thats not good lee this is the problem and with new repros appearing all the time and now fake figures that look like the originals

yea mate,this is why a lot of pepole are going to afa for loose figures because they know they are original :(

I think they were variants :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
yea mate,this is why a lot of pepole are going to afa for loose figures because they know they are original :([/quote]

Lol - yeah apart from the Dengar with the repro weapon or the Romba with a Chirpa hood :lol:[/quote]
I think they were variants :lol:[/quote]

Like the U graded Mexican bootlegs :?:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
People can sell all the AFA and AFA "U" grade they want.........I just will not buy it. I do not need donut fingered idiots telling me the authenticity or shape of the items I own.......but if others want to pay a premium for this...I do not care it is no different than one guy ****ing a ugly bitch at 2am after the bars...vs . a guy paying 3 grand to **** a prostitute who is equally ugly. :D :wink: :wink:

skywalker73

Jedi Knight
tiefighterboy said:
People can sell all the AFA and AFA "U" grade they want.........I just will not buy it. I do not need donut fingered idiots telling me the authenticity or shape of the items I own.......but if others want to pay a premium for this...I do not care it is no different than one guy ****ing a ugly bitch at 2am after the bars...vs . a guy paying 3 grand to **** a prostitute who is equally ugly. :D :wink: :wink:

3 grand for an ugly prostitute....is she AFA graded :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
I can see both sides of the argument but just test the "laid back, free market" philosophy here, would people be ok with someone selling those minty repro Stormtroopers here?

I wouldn't have a problem. People would tell the seller to piss off or they would buy his stormies via pm instead of ebay

plantman

Sith Lord
if a newbie one post wonder wanted to sell repro stormies on here i would question it, i dont have a problem if they have REPRO moulded onto them ect.

but generally repros are frowned upon here so i wouldnt see them lasting long.

but i like the idea of selling women..lol

I can safely say we wont ban U grades on here, just dont ask £200 for a u90 han, because you will get told to **** off.

e30318is

Sith Lord
I agree with Andy- this place is self policing. If someone takes the piss with prices they will get told to **** off.

Out of interest Andy do you have a U90 Han for sale :lol:

plantman

Sith Lord
e30318is said:
I agree with Andy- this place is self policing. If someone takes the piss with prices they will get told to **** off.

Out of interest Andy do you have a U90 Han for sale :lol:

I dont sorry mate but i do have a gem one for £65,000, a bargain when you think what you are getting?

LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom