TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Im hoping this works, but anyway here is parts of my collection, i started collecting about a year ago, first with loose figures, but now my main aim is buying carded figures, and im also getting more into graded ones too.

100_1300.jpg

100_1301.jpg

100_1298.jpg

Oh and heres a picture of me with my very own princess Leia :)

meandem.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Great cards, great bird and your name reminds me of a GREAT PS game!

REBxmQc6BHLKV2rb8VGKkumbMpXE7B7cBbfjwPs7a7ALm3x527.jpg

You could blow up the Eiffel Tower in that game and then drive down the remnants of it! lol

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
lol yes she is a nice bird, but very bad tempered :)

Twisted Metal was an all time great, i see they have just released another on the ps3 about a month ago :)

Joe

Grand Master
Wow really? I knew there was a third, I was pretty stuck in my ways with that game, I played it far too many times and refused to get either the first one (which turned out to be crap anyway) or the newer third one (which was also pretty crap if I remember rightly!)

Awesome game, loads of fun in multiplayer! Also had some good (but weird) endings actually, I don't want to completely sidetrack your collection limelight but I had to use the youtube feature for this one:

[youtube]jr-HvECe4nw[/youtube]

Lee77

Sith Lord
Alright Scott. Looking good buddy. Can't beat a nice moc collection. How longs it taken you to get this together?
Does your mrs moan about spending money on mocs or do you do what I do, and just tell them **** all? :lol:

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, i shall tell my wife she will be flattered :)

Hey mate yes my Yoda is one of my favourates, got him at a good price too.

Hey Lee, i have been collecting them now for about 1 year, i wish i could have them on show all the time like some of you guys, but she likes the house to look spotless, so most of my stuff is hidden :) she has also told me she would cut Darth`s head off if i don`t keep things tidy lol.

I can`t wait to see what she says this morning when she gets up, i have just taken delivery of 2 Boxed Rancors, a boxed AT-AT and a Boxed Jabba, i will post the pics today, but at the moment they are on the dineing table, when i get back from swimming with my daughter she will have probley fed one of the Rancor`s too me dog, lol.

Regards,

Scott.

MikeStrange

Padawan
Joe said:
Great cards, great bird and your name reminds me of a GREAT PS game!

REBxmQc6BHLKV2rb8VGKkumbMpXE7B7cBbfjwPs7a7ALm3x527.jpg

You could blow up the Eiffel Tower in that game and then drive down the remnants of it! lol

AND IT HAD A GREAT SOUNDTRACK, BEST SONGS WERE BY THE MIGHTY ONE MINUTE SILENCE!!!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Nice collection youve got going on there Scott. Keep it up mate. Looking forward to seeing pics of your new bits and watching this collection grow. You have done well for a year! 8)

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Truth is guys i started buying loose starwars figures about 18 months ago, i found a millenium falcon in a charity shop and thats what started me off :) So i began to collect it was more for fun at first, then it became more of a hobbie and also reminded me of my childhood.

About 6 months ago i realized that the best money invested was in the carded figures, so i began too sell the 100 + loose figures i had bought to fund buying the carded ones.

i then thought it would be a great idea to collect the vintage stuff so my kids when old enough can sell them and use the money towards a car etc.. (also i get great joy knowing i own them, but i don`t tell the wife that) Its funny too because i have my own forum, i like playing online games and have a clan, but joining this forum has been great, i love chatting with people about things we all have the same interest in, and also its nice to chat with new people, and you seem like a good bunch of guys :)

Anyway heres a few more pics, at the moment i have 5 more carded figures on the way and also missed 3 out of my other pics since i found them today under my bed, (forget which ones i actually have some times) :)

100_1304.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1306.jpg

And here is a couple of pics with me and the big guy himself last year in eurodisney :)

100_0440.jpg

100_0439.jpg

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
It depends mate on funds, i will just keep chipping away buying things, its grabbing them bargins out there that pop up now and again :)

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
A lovely collection of boxed ships and Mint on cards you have there, well done in doing all this in such a short time.

jackabina

Sith Lord
Nice collection so far mate. You've got more than me already.
Those boxed items look in real good shape.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom