Trilogo Imperial Commander

trilogoman

Padawan
Somebody once told me that a Trilogo Imperial Commander MOC is one of the rarest Trilogo MOC figure (at least it is in the top 5). According to the book "Star Heroes Collector 2006" - which I bought some weeks ago - this figure is worth only 50 Euros, even a Trilogo MOC Bib Fortuna sells for more (60)! Can I trust this book or not?

Joe

Grand Master
It's not that rare no, definitely not in the top 5 in my opinion (or 10)

In the last couple of months I have seen a few for sale , unfortunately not always in the best condition so condition is definitely a factor in drawing the best price especially on tris.

Welcome to the forum!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Not sure about this one. Not seen that many for sure but didn't think it was that rare. Bib Fortunas go for about 40 these days. Any Star Wars (first 21) on tri go for decent money, especially Luke with gunner pic. About 150 for one of those.
I'll keep an eye out for Imperial Commanders and see what the going rate is.

trilogoman

Padawan
I would never sell mine (I love all the imperial characters, especially this one), I was just interested. I did not buy ANYTHING for a month to get the money for this figure :D ...

PGowdy

Grand Master
This seller on RS is selling one for 100€. There are no photos in the link anymore so he may have sold it.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB29&Number=4381339&Forum=f29&Words=trilogo&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=4381339&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=4&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post4381339

Joe

Grand Master
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=5&Board=UBB29&Number=4371860

This was a bit beat up but sold for 30 bucks.

Interestingly , this one ended up in the UK and was sold on ebay recently- not sure for how much as I didn't see it end but I found it a bit odd.

The ebay seller also bought the RS guys B wing pilot and that only made 14 pound on ebay, bit of a bad investment :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
This seller on RS is selling one for 100€. There are no photos in the link anymore so he may have sold it.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB29&Number=4381339&Forum=f29&Words=trilogo&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=4381339&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=4&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post4381339

There is no denying his trilogos were top quality but I was honestly surprised at his prices that they sold, even his reductions seemed high on many- I guess many went to graded collections were condition is key !

trilogoman

Padawan
Oh, he had a vintage Indiana Jones TOHT figure... I have 7 of the 9 Indiana Jones KENNER but no Indiana Jones :cry:
Anybody here who has some of this line too?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Joe said:
PGowdy said:

There is no denying his trilogos were top quality but I was honestly surprised at his prices that they sold, even his reductions seemed high on many- I guess many went to graded collections were condition is key !

Agree 100% there Joe. I'm a big tri logo nut and long for a sale thread like this and i took one look and thought "**** no!"
Way too high.
Only thing i was tempted by was the Sandperson cos i really want one but it had some sort of yellowing around the bubble so i left it.

He sold them on ebay in the end and they went for way less. The Fett sold for £1000 rather than the £1350 he had it listed on the forum for.

ps. And i remember that Imperial Commander sale on RS. I enquired about it but closer inspection revealed how beat up it was.

Joe

Grand Master
Haha I Must admit when I saw the sandperson price I immediately went to look at the pictures ! LOL

I was also put off by the yellowing, the only one that was close to market value was the Gam Guard for about 40 euros but I just got one in better condition for less so I am happy :D

I reckon the majority of the rare ones went to a super collector from France, and the rest of the high condition ones went to the C10 AFA brigade to cut out the middle man of buying one already graded for inflated prices.

e30318is

Sith Lord
trilogoman said:
Oh, he had a vintage Indiana Jones TOHT figure... I have 7 of the 9 Indiana Jones KENNER but no Indiana Jones :cry:
Anybody here who has some of this line too?

I do/ did anyway. I've got them all loose, five carded, five afa loose graded, and a few boxed playsets. I have got a Indy prototype I am looking to sell if your interested. Lmk!

e30318is

Sith Lord
No, I need these moc
Indy
Marion
German Indy
I have some pictures of my collection- I will try and post them soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom