trilogo fett...... broken

gustie

Sith Lord
won a trilogo fett over chrimbo - its in great condition etc... BUT.. the rocket has been ripped off!!!

now the seller is saying its not his fault as he knows nothing about SW figures and thinks that he has listed it fairly as he has stated no weapons!

he is trying to not refund me at the mo playing ignorance...

path

Padawan
What do you mean with "rocket has been ripped off"? Some Trilogo FettÃ'´s rockets are removeable.

gustie

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140187206865&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004

gustie

Sith Lord
heh i was lol just had to up from fone to photobucket....

DSC02522.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think your safe enough for a refund. He mentions "slight wear" but he fails to mention the fact something has been snapped off the back.

I forgot to look, does he specify a returns policy?

snagbar

Jedi Knight
considering he says knows nothing about star wars .knows enough to describe a ewok logray in a c-9 condition in his detailed feedback.
he's having a laugh mate

gustie

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I think your safe enough for a refund. He mentions "slight wear" but he fails to mention the fact something has been snapped off the back.

I forgot to look, does he specify a returns policy?

no he doesnt - but its the "i dont know about starwar wars figures and didnt know it was broken" story that i find annoying slightly

if i sold any of you guys something that was broken and i "didnt know" would that make it ok that i sold it broken? and would you just say ok fair enough...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
**** him, you want a refund I don't see how he can refuse. Threaten to open a despute with him!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The seller hasn't sold many figures before so it is possible he didn't know there should have been a rocket in the back but you should still open a paypal dispute.

gustie

Sith Lord
just got in and i think the email i sent him hit home....

full refund now sat in my paypal account

he did say that P+p is never refunded so he isnt going to give me full refund..

then in an after thought email he said "he shouldnt do this" but he will refund the whole amount so he doesnt get bad feedback

i think its a bit **** when u pay for summat crap to be delivered then have to pay again to send the same crap back to the seller.

so at least i only pay one way now and not both

:0

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom