Tri-logo

vintage_sw

Padawan
Darth Wensleydale said:
You're about a week too late my friend, the auctions finished a while back. It was a UK seller :(

They did mostly sell for silly money though :wink:

Oh, that was wasted. I wonder when will those Tri Logo appear again for sale. Is so hard to find Trilogo and from my local toy shop is also hard to vintage star wars too. Seems like RS and ebay is my only source to find Trilogo :cry:

Bollux

Grand Master
On a positive note though I thought Singapore was an amazing city when I visited in the Summer, I would love to live there!

vintage_sw

Padawan
Bollux said:
On a positive note though I thought Singapore was an amazing city when I visited in the Summer, I would love to live there!

Yes, you are right that Singapore is a amazing city but everything here is currently so expensive right now :cry:

Bollux

Grand Master
I wasnt looking for toys to be honest, i did buy some comics and graphic novels there from Raffles Plaza.

vintage_sw

Padawan
Bollux said:
I wasnt looking for toys to be honest, i did buy some comics and graphic novels there from Raffles Plaza.

Okie I see, I was surprise that you still remember the location. So when was the last time you came to Singapore :?:

vintage_sw

Padawan
Bollux said:
July, a truly great city we stayed at the Oriental at the Marina, we ate 3 times at Gluttons Bay

Oh, that was just recently. Anyway I find that you are freaking rich to stay at Oriental as most Singaporean know that it is a very expensive hotel to stay in.

vintage_sw

Padawan
Bollux said:
haha, i am far from rich so i dont know!

Do you need any teachers and retail managers?

Not really mate, I am a worker myself. Working hard to earn more money to buy more Vintage Star Wars :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom