Today on Facebook...

Gaz46&2

Padawan
So it would seem you claim an item on Echo first, but if someone else comes in after with a better offer (in this case an offer to buy as a job lot) they get the item instead. ****ing bollocks. :evil:

lejackal

Grand Master
This ^^^^ is why claiming doesn't work, as annoying as it is unless money has changed hands or a deal has been agreed then it is the sellers prerogative to sell to who he likes

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I would have said hey big boy your missing your vinyl cape jawa.

Question why 2 luke stormies is there a varient i dont know about here ?

MarkG

Jedi Master
Stubbs said:
I would have said hey big boy your missing your vinyl cape jawa.

Question why 2 luke stormies is there a varient i dont know about here ?

Probably black and black/blue blasters at a guess.

Only 2 figures worthy there are the droids R2 & 3PO.. all the rest are common as hell.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I really can't be bothered with Facebook Star Wars groups anymore, and I find myself looking at them less and less. The mentality and buying/selling etiquette is just **** and the way the feed works and stuff gets lost and randomly pops up from three days ago is ****ing ridiculous. The only one I often look at now is the Beyond the Toys group because I find it interesting.

spoons

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
I really can't be bothered with Facebook Star Wars groups anymore, and I find myself looking at them less and less. The mentality and buying/selling etiquette is just **** and the way the feed works and stuff gets lost and randomly pops up from three days ago is ****ing ridiculous. The only one I often look at now is the Beyond the Toys group because I find it interesting.

Likewise. I do wonder if the days are numbered for a lot of these groups as people get bored.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Iv never had a facebook account and everyone thinks in an alien because of it. I work alot and have a family i dont have time for it nor do i care to.

I hear you Stubbs :D I was exactly the same. Now I look at Facebook a bit like a power tool, it can be really useful or it could end up cutting your bloody leg off. I only join a select few groups that specialize in my interests and have their only rule as mutual respect. I avoid the worse ones, its pretty clear to me who they are. I have learnt a ton of useful info' made a couple of new "friends" and obtained some nice pieces. You dont "Have" to get into an argument, you just have to make it work for you is all. :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I picked this up yesterday from Facebook.

IMG_7025.PNG

It cost £43, which in my opinion is a bargain, considered by the prices people ask for loose complete speeders and Frankenstein bikes that seem to be mostly what gets sold. It should be the Macau speeder bike, which is by far the least common coo of the Kenner bikes (imo and limited experience) and these cardboard insert bikes are far less common then the plastic tray counterparts.

The box is open and the contents sealed, which is exactly how I would want this.

Not everything on there goes for mental money.

Gaz46&2

Padawan
That's a nice pick-up. Vehicles don't appear to be popular at the moment. I've seen a lot of AT-STs and Snowspeeders sell for less than I would have expected.

wrighty

Sith Lord
Crazy price but is it justified if reason is give?? :?:

Attachments

• IMG_2130.PNG
    IMG_2130.PNG
    87.9 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_2131.PNG
    IMG_2131.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 308

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Assuming the reason is true. I've seen far too many people spout sob stories to try extort an extra few quid.

lejackal

Grand Master
A 20 back Death Squad Commander was listed for £350, the very same card was 'sold' yesterday on eBay by the same person for £173 at auction.....now call me cynical but some might say he wasn't happy with the price :roll:

poncho

Grand Master
iains loose figures on jabbas auctions

a leia organa finished @ £144
atst driver @£45
luke farm boy £160+ wtf! :shock:

crazy money :eek:
good for iain :)
but fools and there money i say... :roll:

Top Bottom