snagbar

Jedi Knight
group shot
tiefighter003.jpg

china and erased coo
tiefighter010.jpg

small made in hong kong
tiefighter027.jpg

and the large made in hong kong.two types again like the royal guard the stamp higher up leg .look closely lads
tiefighter022.jpg

the lili ledy has both the date and coo erased,different emblems on arms,and different shades of gray on gloves

gustie

Sith Lord
mate... look VERY VERY carfully at the FRONT of the legs and see if you can see any faint COO stamps on the fron of the HK ones...

my PAL and no coo one has this - weird

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I'm curious to know what is your method for collecting COO stamp variants? Do you buy loads of figures and sort through them finding stamps that you don't have and sell the duplicates or ask sellers for photo's of the COO's? :?

snagbar

Jedi Knight
good spot gustie.
my no coo has them,the large mihk also, both of them.
the small mihk has'nt nor the china.
did'nt someone else mention this or was it you some time ago

snagbar

Jedi Knight
date stamp variations ,no and no
there is a shop i have found who let me go in and sort through the figures they have.
they give me a chair in the corner and leave me to it ,go twice a year ,first time in there for 5 hours,great guys salt of the earth.allso go to nec,memorabillia look through them

snagbar

Jedi Knight
yep i know .sorry... from my reply you should have guessed the location stays with me,taken me years to find it and build up a relationship with them.call me a bastard and all that i can take it.

gustie

Sith Lord
LOL not at all matey

theres a shop near me but he always gives me the "we got loads of vintage in our storeroom but aint had the time to dig them out" treatment. he keeps some nice ones behind the counter now and then and has a box of bashers usally **** loads of klaatus and lando skiff guards and gam guards plus loads of broken bits

id like to step in the storeroom and check it out :)

snagbar

Jedi Knight
thanks for that
if he's got loads of gam guards worth a look at them .
got 11 different coo,s on them at the moment.then there,s the different colours as well.
found 2 lili ledy ones worth a punt

gustie

Sith Lord
im after a ledy gam guard... i got a macau light skin one with silver amour and NO COO dark skin with grey armour

i think the ledy will end my gam run

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom