This seems expensive, am I missing something?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151469619560?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Nearly £500? A few black endor pistols, nothing stupidly rare though, seems a lot for what there is, anyone see the value here?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
2 leia blasters, 3 black imperial gunner blasters. possibly a ledy biker scount gun (?) and a ton of stormie blasters and other stuff

its no bargin but theres value there

PGowdy

Grand Master
I'd say it's sold for about market value, maybe slightly under. You often think when you see a large lot like this that they might go cheap but they almost never do.
There are around 100 weapons there (101 i think). And each one is worth at least £3-4 with several being worth well over that. The 3 Yak staffs are at least £5-6 each. The Luke Jedi blasters £8-9 and so on.
If you broke them up and sold them you'd make no money whatsoever so it's got to be someone who needs them all. Which is where i find it strange.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
I think that's a reasonable value especially if you are a collector and a seller. If those weapons complete a number of loose figs (plenty of weapon-less auction lots around), should be looking at a tidy profit.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
The annoying thing current is the fact if youre wanting weapons to complete figures - you're better off buying complete figures and selling your incomplete ones. Weapons are often selling very very close to the price of complete figs - or a very big chunk of it.

If you're wanting black endor blasters, pay for complete a-wing/imp gunners for 35-40 quid, then sell your incomplete one for 25-30. Better than paying 20 quid or more for just the blaster.

Its a bit silly lately.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
The annoying thing current is the fact if youre wanting weapons to complete figures - you're better off buying complete figures and selling your incomplete ones. Weapons are often selling very very close to the price of complete figs - or a very big chunk of it.

If you're wanting black endor blasters, pay for complete a-wing/imp gunners for 35-40 quid, then sell your incomplete one for 25-30. Better than paying 20 quid or more for just the blaster.

Its a bit silly lately.

Its been creeping to this for a long time now... :cry:

I think repro's have definitely pushed up the price of original weapons.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
I think the intrinsic value is in someone's need to complete their figures. It's kind of an OCD to see each figure holding its correct weapon.

I was paying premium for imperial blasters when I was trying to build a stormy army. Some blasters like black endor blasters and Leia organa blasters are just so difficult to find. Same goes for R2D2popup sabre which is selling for mad amount now!

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Nick_IoW said:

Its a bit silly lately.
It's all down to rarity very few original accessories remain. I used to go ape when I lost my blasters. Don't hoover the sitting room mam just got to check the carpet.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Looks I need to dig out that freezer bag full of spare weapons and accessories I've got tucked away in the loft :D ... I know things are on the up but that listing seems like a lot of money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom