TheJabbaWookie’s ‘Slowly Growing’ Collection on Display

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Nice update and a terrific collection being assembled!

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks Jeremy. I only managed to add one new vehicle and playset last year which was the Landspeeder, but I finally managed to convince some family members to buy me some acrylic for Christmas (they have previously objected to the monotonous nature of such a Christmas present) - this has finally allowed me to move them from on top of the wardrobe and out on display. :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
This is the beginnings of something beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows over the year. One thing I do want to know though is how many of those 1001 beers have you tried? :D

Ian

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
This is the beginnings of something beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows over the year. One thing I do want to know though is how many of those 1001 beers have you tried? :D

Ian
Only about 6 :lol:
That book has been relegated to the spare bedroom now. Slowly sneaking more SW onto the bookcase including these two hefty books

Attachments

• 543F2E89-9E1D-431B-B287-30CFE17F4030.jpeg
    543F2E89-9E1D-431B-B287-30CFE17F4030.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 71

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Darkest_Logic said:
Post us an updated picture when the books on the bookshelf are replaced with figures :lol:.
That's the plan though I want to display my loose figures in a cabinet on the opposite wall just like this one

I love that loose figure display it's the best one I have seen!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Darkest_Logic said:
Post us an updated picture when the books on the bookshelf are replaced with figures :lol:.
That's the plan though I want to display my loose figures in a cabinet on the opposite wall just like this one

I only wish it were mine. But I've bought the graphic, so I just need to commission someone to build the cabinet and it should end up looking very similar. I have the complete loose run and I'm fed up of it being hidden away. I keep saying I'm going to do it but then Stuart's been saying the same thing about his garage for at least 5 years!

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

I only wish it were mine. But I've bought the graphic, so I just need to commission someone to build the cabinet and it should end up looking very similar. I have the complete loose run and I'm fed up of it being hidden away. I keep saying I'm going to do it but then Stuart's been saying the same thing about his garage for at least 5 years!

I know what you mean about hiding the stuff away I almost sold up at one point as I wasn't getting any enjoyment from buying and storing stuff. Its worth spending the time and money to get the display right as it is an expression of yourself.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Wow. It's been well over a year since I've updated this thread. Plenty of time during lockdown so I'be updated the biog and the pics on the first post. I've also just added my First 12 Display Stand though I haven't been able to incorporate it into the main display stand. Hope you like.

Attachments

• C50C893C-7001-4B1E-83B7-73D63DB6CECA.jpeg
    C50C893C-7001-4B1E-83B7-73D63DB6CECA.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 55423E74-AF57-4736-9E50-E3D2F15B5C85.jpeg
    55423E74-AF57-4736-9E50-E3D2F15B5C85.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 52
  • F632E927-8230-49DB-9DC9-38D1A5F5D63D.jpeg
    F632E927-8230-49DB-9DC9-38D1A5F5D63D.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 44

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
That's a great update, Jay. I love your First 12 Display Stand and your collection generally looks fabulous!

Thanks for sharing it :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Super collection bud, great display

You can't beat the first 12 mailaway stand and figures, so iconic, lucky enough to have one myself

Im still working( from home) and the lady of my life decided bank holiday means painting gloss work!
But have had a sneaky hour to update my display today again, enjoying finally getting things on shelves and displayed

You have a super collection bud and some great items on display, congrats 8)

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
I'm also having a little more time to myself lately so am getting re-acquainted with this site.
That is a great collection with some exceptional condition items.

Regards
Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom