Theiving bastards

sith-smith

Grand Master
Some evil little shits have broken into the back garden and stolen my motorbike!!

****ers!! :twisted:

Joe

Grand Master
Oh ffs..right before ****ing Christmas as well! Cunts! :twisted:

Is it wrong of me to have read this thread title before I opened and have worried about your Palitoy collection more than anything else?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear this has happened to you mate. Little ****ers!

Hopefully they push it too hard have a massive tank slapper and slam their nuts into the tank on the way down.

At least then they won't be able to breed and create any more thieving little turds.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Yeah, I thought you had lost your palitoys for a second there. Motorbikes are easily replaceable, palitoys on the other hand...

:eek:

Jason

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Jesus Gary you really aren't having any luck at all at the minute!

Fingers crossed they find the wee ****ers or find the bike and it aint wrecked.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Funny a lot of you mention the Palitoy collection.

When I got the text saying to phone home that was my first thought!!

Even so, what utter bastards people are that have to go round to someone else's place and take their property because they are too much of a **** to work for it themselves!!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Gutted to hear this Gary, had this happen to me b4 & its heat wrenching if you love your bike even 10% as much as I love mine - tread on my blue suede shoes but don't touch the bike under pain of death or worse :(

A few tips that may or may not be of use -

Is there anywhere local that kids take stolen bikes to ride? - Park/old railway lines etc, as you may catch them driving it, then its a simple case of waiting till they run it out of petrol, & seeing where they stash it overnight.

Is there anywhere local that bikes/cars get burned out & or stashed? as its well worth checking out.

Are there any travellers sites near you? as if so being a totally biased git I would wager a pound it will be there or close by

Do you think its kids or a "real" theft?.

What bike are we talking about anyway Gary? - road/enduro/custom??

e30318is

Sith Lord
Flipping heck, sorry to hear that Gary. Sign of the times? We have a business, for decades we have stored our timber outside, last week we had a few items of stock go walkabouts. (Monetary value of about £30-40) The fear is the little shits who took it will come back and pinch a few more now. Soo.... we are looking at spending a grand or two on electronic gates with keypads etc.
It makes you feel violated and vulnerable. Its only pocket change but the knock on affect is huge.

I too was concerned your Palitoys had gone missing when I saw the thread.

I reckon you should leave the door ajar to the shed and lie in wait in full ninja get up
ninja2.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Funny you should say that, this was my bike those wankers stole

2008newkawasakininjazx6rblack.jpg

I'd imagine it was a planned theft. They had to climb over a high wall, break a padlock and the bike would have needed to be driven away as the battery was dead.

Cunts!!!!

spoons

Grand Master
I see now why you thought my thread was a piss take :lol:

Feel for you Gary, my first thoughts were for the collection too

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I've had a few mates have their bikes nicked, a good place to check is ride days at your local race track. Sometimes these arseholes think this is an easy way to get a track bike to thrash.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
It really pisses me off when people do stuff like this. Why cant these theiving little cunts work an honest days work like everyone else instead of making hard working peoples lives a missery by stealing their pride and joys!!! And breath.

Hope you get it sorted gary, lovely looking bike.

geordie

Padawan
Gary,

the main reason im selling my collection is to fund parts for my bike, sickens me to hear storys like this. Hate to say it but it sounds lie the bike has been stolen to order if they went to that much trouble (over wall, flat bettery ) and if it has there is very little chance you will see it again, did you have it datatagged at all? this is something that even years down the line can catch a thief ( no consolation now mind)

ive had bikes since turning 16 and would be devasted if any of mine went, having said that i only put one small lock on my work bike that sits in the yard in the hope that if it goes they wont touch my big bike.

Know its no consolation due to the excess and the generall hassle but hope the insurance pays up quickish and you can find a replacement one. Still a few month to the summer but just what you dont want in the run up to xmas

makes me feel like my waste pipe bursting and the living room ceiling coming down sound like a stubbed toe

gutted for ya mate

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cheers Guys

That was always my dream bike, what with it being a 'Ninja' and all. And jet black rather than the usual Green Kawasaki colours!!

Not exactly feeling very Christmassy at the moment. But ordered some Star Wars lego as a Christmas pressie to myself so that's cheered m up a bit!

Not sure if I will get another bike. I've still got my older bike, but haven't ridden that in such a long time so doubt it still runs. This has left me feeling doubtful, but maybe in the new year I might think of getting another. Not sure I'd get another Ninja though. Still having trouble with my hip and having further surgery in January. The riding position on a super sports is not ideal for me anymore. Toying with the idea of getting one of these...

Kawasaki20VN90020Custom200720201.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom