The Winners!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks to everybody who entered, 17 of you gave it a shot in total. I used an online number generator to pick random entries according to the order in which you all entered:

1) whiteskinnydroid
2) taffster
3) 01AB
4) evanswolves
5) BatintheBelfry
6) craignwo4life
7) JACK-0
8 ) tiefighterboy
9) jabbawokkie
10) jayjedi
11) Jukesy
12) spoons
13) bazfalty
14) gustie
15) Flenser
16) Darth Wensleydale
17) Ron

And the winners are...

2, 5, 9, 14 AKA taffster, BatintheBelfry, Jabbawokkie, and gustie!

Well done guys - please send me your names and addresses via PM, and I'll get them sent out ASAP.

Thanks again to everybody that entered.

A

Anonymous

whooo-whooo a winner :D

I would post more, but that 'post your worst sex experiences' post shows you never should post too personal information on the net :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
well you have surprised us by actually posting again..and before you accuse me of sour grapes, I didnt actually enter the competition...cracking game though!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
well done guys

probably a good job my lad didn't win after all. the reason i are home early today is that he has fractured the bone between his thumb and his wrist, playing football at school :roll: so not only can he not play football for his local team for 8 weeks, i am going to have to cancel his paintballing birthday party on 9th of november as they will not let him play in a cast, we go on holiday to Holland on the 18th of this month to Duinrell, a theme park/ water park and the doctor has told us he cant swim or do rock climbing, canoeing , rollercoasters ( why i dont know) or any of the other activities we had planned. throw in a star wars game he couldn't play on his ps3 and he would probably be suicidal :cry:

and the worst thing .... he is right handed and he broke his left hand... which means he can still write at school, how cruel is life :D :D

Joe

Grand Master
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Only joking well done winners :)
And thanks Edd for the prize draw ! Lots of love on here :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
well done guys

probably a good job my lad didn't win after all. the reason i are home early today is that he has fractured the bone between his thumb and his wrist, playing football at school :roll: so not only can he not play football for his local team for 8 weeks, i am going to have to cancel his paintballing birthday party on 9th of november as they will not let him play in a cast, we go on holiday to Holland on the 18th of this month to Duinrell, a theme park/ water park and the doctor has told us he cant swim or do rock climbing, canoeing , rollercoasters ( why i dont know) or any of the other activities we had planned. throw in a star wars game he couldn't play on his ps3 and he would probably be suicidal :cry:

and the worst thing .... he is right handed and he broke his left hand... which means he can still write at school, how cruel is life :D :D

Thats the most unfortunate turn of events ! Lol :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Well done chaps :p

I'll have jabbas copy, as if you sent it to him he'd have to explain to his wife that he'd been on here again :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
taffster said:
whooo-whooo a winner :D

I would post more, but that 'post your worst sex experiences' post shows you never should post too personal information on the net :lol:

As Bollux said, you have surprised us by posting again! Feel free to contribute to the other, less embarrassing threads, we're not that bad (ish)!

And Jay, that really is about as unfortunate as it gets! Poor wee fella must be gutted!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
And Jay, that really is about as unfortunate as it gets! Poor wee fella must be gutted!

we had a chinese for tea to cheer him up a bit. he has a soft cast on it at the moment and friday, once the swelling goes down, he has a hard cast on. he has worked out that once the hard cast goes on he should be able to play his ps3. its missing the 8 football matches for his team that pee's him off the most

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
thats mad .mother in law fetched us a horse shoe you back yesterdaay and today i find out i,ve won 8) 8) they say good luck comes in 3,s so this weekend is the weekend i retire when i win millions

shame i dont have a 360 .i will just have to sell/trade for a wii game for little lass

cheers edd and to everyone who didnt win

looooosssseeeeerrrrrrrrrssssssssss :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom