The Walking Dead Thread

Frunkstar

Grand Master
It has all slowed down a bit, but TBH I have really enjoyed this last season, the clifhanger ending is a bit brutal on the head having to wait to find out, but would have been boring if they did it then & there, like others have said, you speed things up & loose everyone, where would that leave the show with no one to root for, as long as Daryl does not get licked by Lucile I'm cool, be awful to loose his character, I have a sneaking suspicion it could be Michonne, that'd sure drive Rick right off the edge & inspire some carnage :mrgreen:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Fear the Walking Dead starts again Monday 8)

Thanks for the reminder, didn't even know it was back on :D

As to TWD I agree with everyone, they need to change things up somehow as the current recipe seems to be a combination of half a season or so previewing the next bigger and badder guy, followed by half a season getting rid of him. It's fine maybe once or twice but they have to get some kind of plot moving again surely if they're going to keep getting recommissioned?

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Cazza said:
Fear the Walking Dead starts again Monday 8)

Thanks for this post!!!

We get it tonight, and I wouldn't want to start discussing it with spoilers before it airs over there. Cheers, and see you after you guys get a chance to watch. :)

Ian

Dantooine

Padawan
Just finished binging on this season... I have to continue watching because I love zombies, but this show sucks. It's really poorly written, characters all talking in the same wishy washy voice telling us what it all means, all the damn time. If you're in the middle of being overrun by zombies you're not going to have profound moments of reflection, but these guys do and they talk and talk and talk about it. Dreadful.

When it's good, it's great. But it costs much more to film something happening rather than people talking in a room. Way too much talking, way too much introspection. We should learn about character from their actions, not words. This is why the best and most loved character is Daryl. He doesn't say much, he just does it.

They won't kill Daryl off, I'd love it if they killed Rick because he's useless (and badly acted). Should be Glenn as he's cheated death in a cheap way already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom