The Walking Dead Thread

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
I'm losing the passion for it a bit :cry:

Yes i must admit I struggled to be interested in tonights episode.

I think 2 episodes away from Ricks group is a bit much at this point and where are they taking it now? Their doesnt seem to be an objective now.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Terminus and half a season of build up and gone in 2 episodes. Its getting a bit repetitive.

I loved the farm and prison.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Loved the farm and prison but the first half of season 4 (still at the prison) was dull. 2nd half of 4 was better and this season so far has been very good.
Tonight's episode was a bit limp and I hope they find somewhere to go/ something to do rather than getting split up and aimlessly walking round countryside - again!

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Don't know but I hope they have an end in mind and don't keep spinning it out forever. X-Files was the best example of a great show that went too long.

Shows like Breaking Bad ended at the right time and on a high leaving people with an appreaciation for the whole show. If it goes too long it tarnishes the name of the entire series.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
They will keep going as long as viewing figures stay high because the next season will get funding...

IIRC I have read they might draw the line after season 12 but the comic is still going strong so who knows.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
JuniorChubb said:
They will keep going as long as viewing figures stay high because the next season will get funding...

IIRC I have read they might draw the line after season 12 but the comic is still going strong so who knows.

Season 12??? :shock: That zombie shark is going to be well and truly jumped by then!

walkie

Sith Lord
stratpack said:
JuniorChubb said:

Season 12??? :shock: That zombie shark is going to be well and truly jumped by then!

Season 12 I doubt it, the TV series is roughly up to issue 66 of the comic and the current issue is 135.

itfciain

Grand Master
I'm not going to read any of this thread but have just got into this and love it - am up to Season 3 now so still got a way to got. It's a bit like when I found Breaking Bad - trying to watch as many episodes in a day as I can

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
walkie said:
stratpack said:
JuniorChubb said:

Season 12 I doubt it, the TV series is roughly up to issue 66 of the comic and the current issue is 135.

Can't remember where I heard it Walkie, but it was an estimate of 10 or 12 seasons.

The comic is still running and the TV series is slowly arching away from it (for the worse I believe) so the TV show could run independently of the comics.

As long as the viewing figures stay high it will keep going as that's what keeps TV shows alive. I just cannot see them keeping the public interested for that long though, personally I have started to get a bit bored with it this season and this weeks was another let down.

Still better than Star Wars Rebels though :wink:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Its OK Grant, remember you are surrounded by friends here. Look at all the good things you have and ignore the bad.

If things don't start to look up in a few days from now just go and sniff some Tie fighters...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom