The LEGO Corner

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar.

Has anyone else been building the advent calendar this year, if so what are your thoughts?
Firstly I didn't realise that the builds were only going to be from the Mandelorian and not the Star Wars universe, did anyone else miss that?
Secondary the builds so far have pretty poor (in my opinion) when compared to previous years. This could be because they are only doing things from The Mandelorian?
I would be interested in other's opinions.
tbh i've found this years Advent to be piss poor. Only a few minifigs and a lot of crap mini-builds. The Marvel/Harry Potter ones seem much better.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Only 2 new Christmas-Themed minifigs added to the display this year....must do better in 2022 LEGO!

PXL_20211221_195650027.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
tbh i've found this years Advent to be piss poor. Only a few minifigs and a lot of crap mini-builds. The Marvel/Harry Potter ones seem much better.
Yeh, I took a look at the HP one, a lot better.
I won't be getting one next year.😔

A2day

Hi.
Just stop by to show my tiny Lego collection (and Star Wars cinema room / office).

I'm looking for options to hide the motorized screen (not sure if anyone knows a good DIY star wars forum I can tap into). Perhaps building a Death Star-inspired wall to snap in front of that hanging "beam".

Happy new year!

Attachments

• Front_day.jpg
    Front_day.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Front_night.jpg
    Front_night.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 51
  • Desk_night.jpg
    Desk_night.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
i was hoping to dig out a better picture - but back in 2012 i put the two Jabba's sets together. In the end i used 1 palace set and 2 Rancor Pit sets. I played with expanding the Palace a bit and trying to build it up, but ultimately decided to leave it as was and focus on the lower levels.

It will be interesting to see if the rumours of a new palace set with Boba turn out to be true this year.

Attachments

• Tattoine.jpeg
    Tattoine.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 59

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey
Those mini-rigs are great - i would love to see parts list and instructions if they exist - i love the idea of creating some of those old Kenner Vehicles
Great stuff

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I might regret this rebrickable thing :)
Got instructions for this amazing looking Outlander - so it's now the project for the next few weeks.

Attachments

• 0_F_Outrider---V1-Manual-Interiors.png
    0_F_Outrider---V1-Manual-Interiors.png
    716.1 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Top Bottom