Archived The Haul - time to part some stuff out CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
SHUTTING IT DOWN NOW, THANKS FOR ALL THE SALES GUYS, I'll be locking this up tonight at midnight 16/12/14

Right time to share some of the love I hope, so a lot of the items I picked up the other day are available to help fund the bits I bought, I hope the prices are fair, but if you think I'm off the mark for fair forum prices LMK guys, hope everyone gets a little bargain out of it.

I am putting these up here & ONLY here for 14 days ONLY, anything that does not sell to you guys is being lofted till the new film hits the screen in hopes it brings a few quid more then, but I would like the members here to have a slice of the pie I was lucky enough to find.

Prices are NOT inclusive of fees or postage, I will make sure everything is very very well packed & padded for postage (bubble wrap/loose fill & a sturdy box outer) & postage will be at actual cost to me with nothing added on for packaging etc.

I am happy to take gift payments if you want to trust me.

Anything not postage via either recorded or special MUST be paid as gift, you want cheapest possible postage I wash my hands once it leaves the door which I think is only fair.

Any questions or further photos please ask away as I am only to happy to help & provide detailed photos which I can send full size via email if required.

I have multiples of the Ree yee's Palitoy & kenner's & a few Weequay's, if you want photos of the individual one I am sending I am happy to drop you photos on request.

EDIT: bulk deal - take any 5 items & I'll knock 5% of the total its not much but every bit helps eh

Re EDIT: to keep things fair & totally transparent, I would appreciate it if you can confirm on this thread if you want an item rather than pm, please confirm here FIRST then drop me a PM as I already have a couple of members asking for the same thing via pm, so first to confirm they want it HERE will be given priority which I feel is the fairest way to do this, I hate all this behind closed doors nonsense. - many thanks for your cooperation

ROTJ 77 back Ree Yee's the cheapest ones I got out of the lot so £15 each various conditions but not perfect no splits or cracks in bubbles but cards will have some veins or waves, all have yellowed bubbles 5 SOLD OODLES LEFT LOL

Palitoy Ree Yee's 18 clear bubbles that are crack free, some slight crushing they vary a bit £18 each 3 SOLD

ROTJ radar laser cannons x 2 both sealed £45 each or £80 the pair

Tri Logo ree yee's bubble has come unstuck on 3 sides & there is no weapon £12

65 back boussh with detached bubble on 3 sides & tape on 2 - dam shame £20 figure from what I can tell has never been off the card & is dead mint - AVAILABLE AGAIN

Weequay tri logo bubble detached on 3 sides where the glue has given way £12 figure is mint & has not been off the card, weapon is there

Tri Logo Weequay's Hole in card £15

Tri Logo Weequay's £25 each 3 SOLD

Han trench 79 back yellow bubble £35 - one just sold on ebay exactly the same for £64.99 :? ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT PLAN & DEPOSIT

tri logo Ree Yee's with heat damaged bubble full sealed £22 SOLD WITH THANKS

ROTJ 65 back ben with badly cracked bubble, figure can't be removed but its close £25 - SOLD WITH THANKS

Liea poncho yellow bubble 79 back £30 SOLD WITH THANKS

Bib tri logo some creasing £30 SOLD WITH THANKS

Nikto 77 back card has a wave in it £25 SOLD WITH THANKS

Nikto tri logo £27 SOLD WITH THANKS

Tri logo at st driver £25 SOLD WITH THANKS

Teebo ROTJ 79 back £25 SOLD WITH THANKS

ROTJ AST-5 NRFB (well removed for photo) tape has dried & given way one end, decal sheet intact & unused, insert there mint vehicle £30 SOLD WITH THANKS

INT-4 really nice example bi logo NRFB (well removed for photo) but tape dried & given way one end, insert still firmly taped round the vehicle which looks to be mint with unused decal sheet instructions & so on, sticker sheet & front cannon in firmly tape sealed bag £30 SOLD WITH THANKS

MLC 3 NRFB (well removed for photo) tape dried & decal sheet has dried out & all the decals bar one have gone missing (fell out of box) the sheet is there as are instructions & insert, vehicle is minty mint it a bi logo £24 SOLD WITH THANKS

Last is a speeder bike, NRFB (well removed for photo) in mint condition, the box has a crease at the fold though, bike is mint & has both flaps. £25 SOLD WITH THANKS

VkmAn4A.jpg

38au3Pj.jpg

16sVBAC.jpg

QmsiSvW.jpg

GL03RRr.jpg

FF4HuCi.jpg

PHG2CTi.jpg

DQwAPcQ.jpg

BqDeef0.jpg

vGTb1Ne.jpg

vxPvwli.jpg

SmWo6DQ.jpg

GIfEZFU.jpg

1D4TlUx.jpg

sNXnMUv.jpg

ROFJQjA.jpg

XV4apz3.jpg

HAKktge.jpg

J1mNESt.jpg

obxlZVw.jpg

tXbTIij.jpg

DdYXwmG.jpg

cyhB617.jpg

eeMAZMe.jpg

7Id6nSz.jpg

njHJL33.jpg

UdyuejP.jpg

JbuXBuK.jpg

CzgcZO6.jpg

SYJ52CB.jpg

UaHFHtV.jpg

txQLMIx.jpg

J9UJmh2.jpg

M42LJn1.jpg

msElmDa.jpg

B1KHxF5.jpg

4bHGz6b.jpg

gF3xdNt.jpg

TaxYjQ6.jpg

Zzuwxk7.jpg

RcmFat3.jpg

DVG1fn9.jpg

PxLOYkk.jpg

VlmniaG.jpg

7jNZvQf.jpg

8PfsPn8.jpg

oSMkH1f.jpg

07WzOAT.jpg

STQ1SW2.jpg

iCJed9V.jpg

JJ2q8Lm.jpg

pXIDGHL.jpg

a24QkJn.jpg

hahNBHw.jpg

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
good luck with the sales frank!

if funds permitted and if i was collecting carded stuff i wouldve had a bunch of these.

im even tempted to scrounge together some change for one of those ree yees just so that i can say "remember that big haul frank found? this was a part of that" :)

Bok

Padawan
PM on ROTJ 77 back Ree Yee's, Nikto 77 back, ROTJ AST-5 NRFB

Thanks!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
All pm's responded to & list almost up to date, 1 alteration to do soon as I have posted this reply, thank for all the sales guys.

Still shed loads of goodies left.

Did I mention have the ultra rare ree yee's figure on 3 different cards

Frunkstar

Grand Master
pizzathehutt said:
good luck with the sales frank!

if funds permitted and if i was collecting carded stuff i wouldve had a bunch of these.

im even tempted to scrounge together some change for one of those ree yees just so that i can say "remember that big haul frank found? this was a part of that" :)

Don't think they will all be gone in a hurry, think there were like 45 of the funky triclops :lol: & I feel honored :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Everything sold has been posted out today for you guys & thread updated with sold/pending items, you should all have a pm with postage conformation & where applicable tracking info, so should be with you real soon.

Plenty still left guys -

ROLL UP ROLL UP - REE YEE'S A PLENTY :lol:

JB007

Youngling
im after ROTJ 77 back rees yees,yellowed kenner. email me *Email Removed" Please use the Private Message function to sort out
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom