The front page of the sun today

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ok, I guess all you Brits will have seen this;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

But what do think of it?

A dad aged 13 (yes, the one in the brown T-shirt is the baby's FATHER!). I honestly don't think I knew what it was for when I was 13, and I sure as hell didn't think a baby would be good idea when I was that age!
FFS I'm near 30 and I still don't feel ready to look after a sprog.

PS.........How ****ing ugly is that child's "mother" (the 15 year old who gave birth to her) :?

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Ok, I guess all you Brits will have seen this;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

But what do think of it?

A dad aged 13 (yes, the one in the brown T-shirt is the baby's FATHER!). I honestly don't think I knew what it was for when I was 13, and I sure as hell didn't think a baby would be good idea when I was that age!
FFS I'm near 30 and I still don't feel ready to look after a sprog.

PS.........How ****ing ugly is that child's "mother" (the 15 year old who gave birth to her) :?

you see thats just the type of **** that really ****in pisses me off, daft little twat .... the tax payer is now paying for that cause that dip **** shagged a mongo..............wanker..... you bet the little c*nt has 10 more and scrounges on the dole for the next ****in 30 years..... and now ive got to do with out a few quid out of my pocket.. i hope the smell of that babys **** makes he vomit

good job i dont feel strongly about these matters..... :x :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think both his parents and her parents are on the dole!
Now they get an extra set of child allowance :roll:

Saying that, one look at her and you just knew she was gonna spend her life scrounging on the dole and producing a legion of future chav's, dole scroungers and shop-lifters!

She actually looks like Shannon Matthews mum! :?

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I think both his parents and her parents are on the dole!
Now they get an extra set of child allowance :roll:

Saying that, one look at her and you just knew she was gonna spend her life scrounging on the dole and producing a legion of future chav's, dole scroungers and shop-lifters!

She actually looks like Shannon Matthews mum! :?

funny how you can look at some people and just tell what there like, ****ers......

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I actually think the wee lad deserves a medal, if he can see her face and her naked body and get a hard on he's doing dam well! :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
****ing dole scum twats and i bet the parents are so ****ing proud when really they are ****ing all cunts... ****ing dole scum cunts

spoons

Grand Master
han duo said:
funny how you can look at some people and just tell what there like, ****ers......

I see you've come out of hiding :roll: :wink:

Have you put your scamming days behind you?

xAngelx

Jedi Master

Everyone was doing it lol :lol:

Yeah I saw this and I'm ****ing disgusted. That the rest of their families are on the dole just makes it even worse. Times like this I think they should force sterilisation on chavs.

Padlocks on their knickers is what kids need today, slags the ****ing lot of em.

han duo

Sith Lord
spoons said:
han duo said:

cheaky ****, i wasnt scamming.......... just too ****in lazy to write 250 bloody single descriptions, anyway just off the subject, you sould see my brand new 58 plate BMW, with graded sports seats, onboard computer and stereo , as well as lemon leather reclining electric seats....... :p :p :p :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xAngelx

Jedi Master
han duo said:
spoons said:
han duo said:

cheaky ****, i wasnt scamming.......... just too ****in lazy to write 250 bloody single descriptions, anyway just off the subject, you sould see my brand new 58 plate BMW, with graded sports seats, onboard computer and stereo , as well as lemon leather reclining electric seats....... :p :p :p :!: :!: :!:

****in hell AFA bastard's'll do anything nowadays.

:roll:

:lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
han duo said:
spoons said:
han duo said:

I would like to rip several stinky farts in the drivers seat. :D

han duo

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
han duo said:
han duo said:
quote]

I would like to rip several stinky farts in the drivers seat. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: get a ticket and join the cheque

anyway thats the beauty of leather, it wipes clean.... 8)

xAngelx

Jedi Master
han duo said:
xAngelx said:
han duo said:
hey angel

are you still going to grimsby college??

Still the plan for sept, keep meaning to sort out my application, should do it pretty sharpish I think.
You still working there?

yeah, what course you thinking of doing?

Been looking at National Award/Diploma in Electronic Engineering, so don't worry, I shouldn't be around to pester you much :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
why the **** did either of them **** each other?

he looks like a child! I mean a little kid, not a ****ing teenager and she looks like a scrounging little slag!

how the **** did either of them manage it? surely she looked at him and thought, "hang on he looks too young", its not like there arent plenty little chav scumbags out of their face on cider that would have dropped one in her!

plantman

Sith Lord
it really f*cks me off seeing this ****, the state of this country and half the population are scabby chavs who interbreed and claim benefits for the rest of their lives.
they probably agreed to do it so they got on the council house list and live of us taxpayers.

stupid government make it a popular option for the brainless....poor child is going to be brought up as yet another violent theiving scumbag to add to the community.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom