The Force Unleashed Competition

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i think i should win a copy on xbox 360 because...my son has a 360, he got it last year for his birthday from gamestation. this week ( wednesday) he came running downstairs saying it was broke, and after trying to get the bloody thing going for 20 mins( tray wouldn't open and then only 1/2 way) it just froze. after taking it back to gamestation unfortunately they informed us the 12 month warrenty had run out, but if we came back the next day ( when his boss wasn't there) we could trade it in as working against another one. so we did and he had to spend £40 of his saved pocket money to get another one, scratched the call of duty 4 disc getting it out of the drive so it wont play and then lost all his game data as he couldn't get to copy it off the hard drive :cry:
we managed to trade 7 :shock: bloody 7 of his and mine old games to replace the call of duty 4 , but this has left his game collection a bit thin.
winning a copy of star wars would make his week and at 13 years old god knows he is going to have some **** weeks as he starts to hit adolesance ( he is so proud of his newly forming under arm hair :lol: ) as this week prooved as he has also started to get a ginormous zit next to his nose, so he cant go out ( its like a vlocano :lol: :lol: i wanted to give it a name :lol: ) and has to sit in his room on his 360 with toothpaste splodged across his face until his second nose dissappears

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I deserve to win because:

theres a tenner in it for you :mrgreen: but apart from that it would be fantastic to win something for a change.

spoons

Grand Master
I deserve to win this game because if I had this game I would spend all my time on the x-box, instead of on ebay.

My kids would still be starved of attention, but at least they could eat.

I'm also not as desperate as whiteskinnydroid :p :wink:

A

Anonymous

I deserve a copy Force Unleashed because I've just been hit with a £935 electrician bill and if I don't win this then I have absolutely no chance of playing this game this side of 2009! :cry:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I don't need to explain why I should win it (waves hand across screen)
you should send this to me now......and by the way........

these aren't the droids you're looking for and you don't want to sell me death sticks either.

There, did that work? :wink: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Flenser said:
I deserve a copy Force Unleashed because I've just been hit with a £935 electrician bill and if I don't win this then I have absolutely no chance of playing this game this side of 2009! :cry:

jesus christ sure your street havent sneakly hooked up to your house.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Flenser said:

jesus christ sure your street havent sneakly hooked up to your house.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'll be randomly choosing the winners tomorrow - last chance to enter ;)

Ron

Sith Lord
I would like to win because if i won it I would give it off to a small poor child that could not afford it and wanted it :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom