THANKS!!!!!

bluesnagman

Padawan
Thanks to those of you that backed me on Rebel Scum. I thought it kind of sucked that they would put me in the bad Ebayer thread because I sell repros. Atleast I still have a few friends over here! Thanks guys!
Todd

mash

Sith Lord
Thanks to those of you that backed me on Rebel Scum. I thought it kind of sucked that they would put me in the bad Ebayer thread because I sell repros

snag man you are an honest repro seller rather than a dishonest repro seller

you only sell repro as repro

bluesnagman

Padawan
Thanks Mash. There are a ton of people that buy repros because they are affordable and they are comfortable with completing their collections with them. I know there are crooks out there, but they are in the minority. It is easy to keep a list of them and never buy from them again. Sorry for the rant. I guess I am just a little pissed at this kmm guy posting my name in a bad Ebayer thread when I would never screw anyone. Business is an easy concept. Take care of your customers (friends) and they will come back.
Todd

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
like mash says least your honest.
i have nothing to do with them myself ,but if someone else chooses to its there look out

cocofstar

Sith Lord
That KMM guy has a nerve :evil: Who the hell does he think he is :evil: :evil: ???

Like I said on RS matey, your one of my fav sellers and a friend so you can always count on my support :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I look at RS every day but I haven't looked at that topic but I suppose I better just incase someone puts my name in there !! :lol:

gustie

Sith Lord
no probs looks like i got the ball rolling :)

i would gladly buy from Todd again - well except for repros :) but thats the good thing... i have the choice!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i didnt find the post as i got fed up reading all the other posts by the miserable bastards.
i can see most off them if they got a choice of a threesome with 2 hot as **** chicks (anything goes :p )or a super rare star wars fig they would take the ****ing fig
i love collecting figs but its well down my list of priorities in life

gustie

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i didnt find the post as i got fed up reading all the other posts by the miserable bastards.
i can see most off them if they got a choice of a threesome with 2 hot as **** chicks (anything goes :p )or a super rare star wars fig they would take the ****ing fig

LOL you make me laugh- sometimes alot :)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
I would take the super rare figure as well !! :lol:

You can always arrange a threesome for another time but you might never find another super rare figure !! :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'd have to know what age the birds in the threesome were! :lol:

(Thought I'd say it before one of you 'funny' ****ers did)

han duo

Sith Lord
ive used the bluesnag man for quite a few orders over the last 2 years , always got the items fast , and in the one instance when i did get the item he replaced it no questions ..... a credit to sellers on ebay.. ( no iam not sucking arse) its just ive been done a few times by scammers and time waister on ebay and those who provide a good service should be noticed!

well done chap :lol: :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I see you got included on a list of good ebayers as well Todd! :lol: :roll:
Proves that we aren't the only ones who think your a great seller.

bluesnagman

Padawan
Much appreciated guys. Thanks for shutting that down, it was really bothering me. That's the difference between this site and RS. Everyone here is cool and over at RS there are just some people who suck. 25% discount if you need anything in my store. Just let me know and we can do it outside of Ebay. I owe you guys.
Todd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom