Thank you Michael Sith

batman

Padawan
I already posted this on another forum but since michael is a member here i thought it would be nice to share this with the rest of you.

A little while ago i finished my home made jawa projecthttp://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t69p855-vintage-customs-thread-overview-of-customs-on-page-1 but thanks to the brown color it kind of blended in with the rest of the jawas and did not really stand out. So i contacted Michael Sith to make me a "rustic" looking cardback to go along with it and this is the result :D

dsc00918.jpg

He even went out of his way to make me a nice blow up picture of my super sculpey scavenger, accurately depicting the slightly warped torso and broken thumb :D

dsc00919.jpg

And here's a crappy pic of the ensemble on display
dsc00917.jpg

I love the way the pictures came out so i would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Michael again for his contribution to my little project.
:D Thanks for the pictures mate, you really made my day! :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
great job on the sculpt, even more so making something so small, and mikes work finishes it off nicely, you display it well to

batman

Padawan
Thanks for the compliments guys , really means a lot :D @ savory100 spot on ! That's exactly what made me reach out to him in the first place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom