Michael Sith's 2-1b art!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
90C6A2E5-3FB5-4EED-ABF3-5920E673F09A_zps10pivpax.jpg

I am now the very proud owner of a new figure drawing by Michael Sith. The doctor is in the house! This is my 2-1b character focus and is the first piece of art I have in it!

FFAEB6B5-FB34-4747-BF15-6ECE6849BB59_zpsstkrkaqv.jpg

Here he is next to my AT-AT and shop sign. Many thanks to Michael for drawing this for me!

:)

Jason

Joe

Grand Master
That's one of the best ones Michael has done so far, really like the colours on it and it just looks perfect. One cool droid & one awesome SWFUKer!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Great artwork.. needs a frame! I love my Boba Fett canvas, won in the raffle at my first FF. There's something special about a one off.

Jason how the hell are those Snowtroopers not falling over with the At-At at that angle? ..blue tack feet?

I've got some loose Stormies in my big cabinet and if you as much as look at them the wrong way they're over!

Joe

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Jason how the hell are those Snowtroopers not falling over with the At-At at that angle? ..blue tack feet?

It's been a long time since I've owned an AT-AT but I'm pretty sure they have pegs for the figures feet inside :)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Robstyley said:

It's been a long time since I've owned an AT-AT but I'm pretty sure they have pegs for the figures feet inside :)

Ahh.. got ya. That makes sense, couldn't see anything under the feet. They thought of everything the old Kenner toy designers. Oh except to make a figure of the Death Star boss! :? I sadly have never owned an At-At, my cousin had one but that was a very long time ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom