Thank god for mothers!!!!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Awesome 8)

They look fantastic, tri logos beautiful sight :D you even left the coins in a couple of POTF :wink:

Tri logo R2 looks ace mate

Great find bud...congratulations :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Great find, looks like some careful bubble removing has been applied there...

One card in particular looks mint and very appealing :wink:

sparkysx said:
Jealous...................

:lol: :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Hey guys

Ive had numerous pm,s about these cards. Im sorry to let you all down, but i will be selling these as a group lot, and have had someone offer just over £1000 for all 200 cards. Im still deciding whether to go the Ebay route, or do a private sale.

Please dont be offended, its just that after speaking to the wife last night this could cover a portion of our holiday costs.So suffice to say, this is going towards our holiday:)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Palitoy78 said:
Hey guys

Ive had numerous pm,s about these cards. Im sorry to let you all down, but i will be selling these as a group lot, and have had someone offer just over £1000 for all 200 cards. Im still deciding whether to go the Ebay route, or do a private sale.

Please dont be offended, its just that after speaking to the wife last night this could cover a portion of our holiday costs.So suffice to say, this is going towards our holiday:)

That's a pretty good price for a group lot, I'd take the money and run (away on holiday)

:)

Jason

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
That's a really nice selection - a fantastic find. There are plenty of things from my past I'd like to locate.

Were all of the figures and the Rebo Band set bought in U.K shops or were some of them from dealers, boot fairs, etc?

Craig.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Simply Sci-fi said:
That's a really nice selection - a fantastic find. There are plenty of things from my past I'd like to locate.

Were all of the figures and the Rebo Band set bought in U.K shops or were some of them from dealers, boot fairs, etc?

Craig.

I myself bought and opened the rebo band, POTF R2 and Paploo to get mint examples of figures.I remember a few more here that i opened, but they had really bad bubble damage and i used to trim the bubbles and keep the cards. We are talking 2000-2001 here though. When i first hit Ebay i loved buying bargain MOC figure lots, and can remember the days of buying moc figures from the USA dirt cheap. I also used to pick up empty cards with bubbles attached,even if the bubbles were beyond repair.

Theres always omething special about backers....:)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
That is an fantastic and what makes it even more awesome is that it was completely unexpected!

I spy some very nice cardbacks indeed. Nce Trilogo G. Guard 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
Take the money and go on holiday, but first buy your mum a f##k off big bunch of flowers!

poncho

Grand Master
over £1000.... :eek: snap his hand off! 8)

good luck with the sale bud. jealous wish i had lots of disposable income too make an offer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom