TFA SFX Crew Goodies

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
7,303
Treated myself to these from eBay the other day at what seemed a reasonable 50 quid all in.
 

Attachments

  • 468D1DE9-D51C-48BE-A2E4-A306218E7E40.jpeg
    468D1DE9-D51C-48BE-A2E4-A306218E7E40.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 2,177
  • 0CE96A6E-1463-49C3-9AD8-A1208838A97E.jpeg
    0CE96A6E-1463-49C3-9AD8-A1208838A97E.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,177
coomber75

coomber75

Sith Lord
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
2,702
cant find any of this stuff online and been after sime for ages great score mate
 
lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
7,303
coomber75 said:
cant find any of this stuff online and been after sime for ages great score mate
Hang in there, took me 2 years more or less to get the Rogue One duffle bag at a price I was happy with
 
coomber75

coomber75

Sith Lord
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
2,702
lejackal said:
coomber75 said:
cant find any of this stuff online and been after sime for ages great score mate
Hang in there, took me 2 years more or less to get the Rogue One duffle bag at a price I was happy with
will keep looking mate!!! one day space bear cap will be mine :lol:
 
lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
7,303
coomber75 said:
lejackal said:
coomber75 said:
cant find any of this stuff online and been after sime for ages great score mate
Hang in there, took me 2 years more or less to get the Rogue One duffle bag at a price I was happy with
will keep looking mate!!! one day space bear cap will be mine :lol:
Lol

I've added you to a cast and crew item group on Facebook, gives you another place to look
 

Similar threads

lejackal
Replies
0
Views
98
lejackal
lejackal
Clarkspie&chips
Replies
1
Views
2K
Grant_C
Grant_C
Plastikheld
Replies
6
Views
2K
coomber75
coomber75
coomber75
Replies
5
Views
2K
coomber75
coomber75

Latest posts

Top Bottom