SWFUK PODCAST - Episode X : Sith Smithsonian LAUNCHED

spoons

Grand Master
another great listen lads, Cathy and Gary both were great interviews

Rich really sold Echo Base, but unfortunately I can no longer go - gutted :(

but on the plus side I'm off to download Matt's books for my kids :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great show so far chaps. Gotta tip my hat to Gary, he is truly one of the friendliest,down to earth guys i know in this hobby. Has a huge collection, but is very modest about it and still appreciates any other collections no matter how big or small.

I always seem to think of Dirty Sanchez when Grant comes on :) but i really enjoy his oddballs section.Again, a great chap. The other guys are great aswell, even that guy from Sunderland :D :wink:

Can i ask why Ben left?? Shame that.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Palitoy78 said:
Great show so far chaps. Gotta tip my hat to Gary, he is truly one of the friendliest,down to earth guys i know in this hobby. Has a huge collection, but is very modest about it and still appreciates any other collections no matter how big or small.

I always seem to think of Dirty Sanchez when Grant comes on :) but i really enjoy his oddballs section.Again, a great chap. The other guys are great aswell, even that guy from Sunderland :D :wink:

Can i ask why Ben left?? Shame that.

Totally agree with what you said about Gary.

Thanks for all the comments guys we take all feedback on board and won't stop trying to make a bigger and better podcast. Even that tosser from Sunderland has ideas from time to time.
Yes it is disappointing that we are for now 4 members but all of us were surprised in the time and effort this beast needs to continue and grow. We've wished Ben all the best and there are certainly no hard feelings.

sith-smith

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Wowsers, another great podcast, probably my fave so far.

The bit that really stood out was Gary's interview, and the revelation about the Palitoy rocket firing Fett! Gary, would really love to know more about that, and pics if possible, along with the letter ;) Outstanding mate :) :) :)

Top job fellas, always look forward to the next one :)

Everything thing is boxed away at the moment, but when I get the chance I'll see what I can easily dig out.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
First time listener, was previously a little put off by the show length, but have to say I'm really, really impressed.

I'm just past the Ewok song, so quite a way to go yet, but the production is as good as the ESPN podcasts that I listen to, the jokes weren't terrible :lol: , and the content is really interesting. I didn't know there was so much to learn about the carry cases,

Gary up next.

Keep up with the great show guys, I'll be downloading again :D

James Simmonds

Padawan
Another fantastic podcast and my favourite one to date. The Palitoy related interviews were excellent. It will be interesting to hear a follow up discussion with Craig about his second round of Vectis sales in the next edition.

In answer to this months question, I seem to recall that the very first piece of merchandise to hit shop shelves was the novel by Del Rey in December 1976. It was a limited printing which sold out fast and it didn't appear in shops again until the release of the film.

James

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
James Simmonds said:
Another fantastic podcast and my favourite one to date. The Palitoy related interviews were excellent. It will be interesting to hear a follow up discussion with Craig about his second round of Vectis sales in the next edition.

In answer to this months question, I seem to recall that the very first piece of merchandise to hit shop shelves was the novel by Del Rey in December 1976. It was a limited printing which sold out fast and it didn't appear in shops again until the release of the film.

James

BAM!- GREAT ANSWER!

Think you could be right.

original_zpse1suk3yt.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
I can't believe that I've just discovered these :lol: I have seen the posts each month but being a bit of a slow coach techno wise I didn't really look into sorting out downloading them :roll:

Brilliant stuff lads, great work....I've just listened to the first half of this one and should finish it later....I'm on the road a good bit with work, so with 10 more episodes to get through that's my car stereo made redundant for a while :lol: :lol:

Well done to everyone involved, massive work!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom