Swarovski limited edition Darth Vader

SwarovskiStarWars

This exclusive design shows Darth Vader, one of the most popular and iconic characters from the Star Wars movies. It has 29,095 hand set crystals in shades of jet, jet Hematite & light siam. Authentic and detailed, this stunning 2017 Limited Edition showcases Swarovski's expertise in the Pointiage® technique, each item takes over 120 hours to complete. Only 300 are available worldwide, this particular piece is number 26. Each one is engraved with its edition number on the granite base, and comes in a premium Swarovski blue suitcase with a certificate of authenticity.
Can be found in Swarovski Oxford Street Central (flagship store) and is the only one in the UK. RRP £6495.
Item# 5239479 - Size: 10 3/4 x 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 inches

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2914.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2914.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 149
  • thumbnail_IMG_2915.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2915.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 145

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Wow.. that is truly one of the worst Star Wars items I think I've ever seen.
I'm sure that someone out there (maybe with a Gold plated Ferrari) would think its great of course, so there must be a market for it.. I guess.. :?

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Damn it only one in the UK, I was hoping I could get two to place them at either end of my mantle piece :lol:

Maybe it could have been a £1000 cheaper if they had made the length of the light saber to scale :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
I can get a huge discount from Swarovski and still wouldn't consider buy it.

It's horrible.

Oh.. and if you Google it you can get it for £5196 !! So the £6.5k price is a bit too steep. :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom