Stormtrooper 37

CBGB

Padawan
What can I say? A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. As close to perfection as a transaction can get! Thanks so much Paul. :D

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
I agree with the above.Paul wanted a couple of vintage carded figures which i was selling and he paid the same day as i contacted him.Great buyer who i hope comes back for more.

bobbybobs

Padawan
Received my Glasslite Luke MOC in the mail yesterday (only a few days after paying for it and I don't live in the UK). I can't compliment Paul enough on his communication, postage speed, packaging and friendliness. Not only is Paul a great seller and a collector but he is a lovely bloke. Thanks again!

J_G

Padawan
paul is a top chap to deal with - super friendly and helpful. excellent communication throughout. packaged the item very well and shipped fast. highly recommended.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Bought a MOC from Paul and am very happy with it, speedy delivery :)

Bok

Padawan
Bought my Gamorrean Guard MOC from Paul and really happy - great packaging and comms - many thanks! :D

HothJim

Padawan
Deal concluded with Paul; very good of him to hold a MOC for me, would certainly do business with him again. Cheers!

cantinos

Padawan
Excellent transaction. Item Packaged extremely well. Flawless. Thanks Stormtrooper 37
Cantinos

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom