Sticker sheet reconstruction

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
My MIB Sandcrawler arrived today. It is nice, but the stickers have dried out and fallen from the sheet.

Do you guys know of any way to reconstruct the sheet? Maybe some kind of glue which will still let the stickers be used as stickers (if you know what I mean)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
Elmers glue stick. Why do you still want the stickers to be rmovable?

I want to put them back on the sheet and then later have the possibility to put them on the vehicle if I choose to do so.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Capetown said:
tiefighterboy said:

I want to put them back on the sheet and then later have the possibility to put them on the vehicle if I choose to do so.

Seeing how the paper is waxed back....The glue stick may work as it is not a harsh adhesive.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
Capetown said:
tiefighterboy said:

Seeing how the paper is waxed back....The glue stick may work as it is not a harsh adhesive.

You both may be on to something. Thanks. But I think I'm gonna need another dried out decal sheet to experiment on first before I decide to do the Sandcrawler sheet.

01AB

Jedi Knight
Why dont you stick them (the stickers) onto a sheet of 'double sided re-removeable' sticky paper and then cut them out and re stick them to your original sheet.....

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
01AB said:
Why dont you stick them (the stickers) onto a sheet of 'double sided re-removeable' sticky paper and then cut them out and re stick them to your original sheet.....

Sounds good. Do you know of a specific product?

01AB

Jedi Knight
Capetown said:
01AB said:

Sounds good. Do you know of a specific product?

No, but I may invent it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom