Starting My First Job on Monday!

PGowdy

Grand Master
geordie said:
good luck mate, if they send you for a long stand make sure you go and get it :lol:

My uncle actually sent an intern to B&Q for a Left handed Hammer, Some rainbow paint, some glass screws and a long wait. The kid was gone about half an hour. Said the guy at B&Q left him standing there for ages before he realised what was going on. :lol:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: A bit of sound advise there Liam, they may also ask you to get a sky hook , a left handed screw driver, a new cursor for the computer, a bucket of compressed air, a stepless ladder and my all time favourite.... a socket for round nuts.

What sort of job have you scored mate? Gawd I bet you already have a list of vintage SW to blow your first pay packet on :lol: ! Best of luck Liam.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
:lol: A bit of sound advise there Liam, they may also ask you to get a sky hook , a left handed screw driver, a new cursor for the computer, a bucket of compressed air, a stepless ladder and my all time favourite.... a socket for round nuts.

What sort of job have you scored mate? Gawd I bet you already have a list of vintage SW to blow your first pay packet on :lol: ! Best of luck Liam.

My dad of is an Meat Proccessing Production Manager and I will be coming a Meat Proccessing assistant.

Well Ryan like Joshy said I think majority of it and perhaps some savings might be going towarsd Dermots FS Thread! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom