Star Wars Ep7-will you be going to a midnight screening

SOJ

Sith Lord
I'm guessing on Thursday 17th December there will be midnight screenings of Ep.7

As it's coming out in IMAX I'm planning going to whole hog and going to the Waterloo IMAX. I'm also planning to take 4 year old the following morning :)

I know it's still 18 months away but is anyone planning anything special.

It's a bugger it's so close to christmas but maybe a few of us could meet up for a screening.

Yes I am excited.

Jez

Sith Lord
I will definitely be watching it that night. Probably with the family, possibly in London to soak it all in.

SOJ

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
I've heard the screening may be put back due to Han's injury :?:

Reports injury isn't that bad. Photos this week of Ford still in London albeit hobbling around on a peg leg- but not a full cast as some reports would have you believe. Not only that production continues.

I went to Kevin Smith show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Tuesday this week for a recording of the podcast Hollywood Babble-on.

Kevin had visited the set the day before with JJ, he spent the first 10 minutes of the show talking about the visit. He couldn't say too much due the NDA he'd signed but he did hint heavily that he saw Han and Chewie, then cried. Plus the bastard got to go to the falcon set and go in the ship, then cried. The lucky bastard.

Show should be on their feed on Monday, well worth a listen for his story of the visit. I'm assuming everyone has got the podcast app now to listen to the SWFUK pod.

mumbo

Sith Lord
SonOfJango said:
mumbo said:

Reports injury isn't that bad. Photos this week of Ford still in London albeit hobbling around on a peg leg- but not a full cast as some reports would have you believe. Not only that production continues.

I went to Kevin Smith show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Tuesday this week for a recording of the podcast Hollywood Babble-on.

Kevin had visited the set the day before with JJ, he spent the first 10 minutes of the show talking about the visit. He couldn't say too much due the NDA he'd signed but he did hint heavily that he saw Han and Chewie, then cried. Plus the bastard got to go to the falcon set and go in the ship, then cried. The lucky bastard.

Show should be on their feed on Monday, well worth a listen for his story of the visit. I'm assuming everyone has got the podcast app now to listen to the SWFUK pod.

That's good to hear and it sounds like your source is a lot more reliable than mine :)

Jez

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
SonOfJango said:
mumbo said:

That's good to hear and it sounds like your source is a lot more reliable than mine :)

Wasn't that Spaceballs?

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Bollocks to that it will be packed, I'll just wait and try to avoid any media spoilers about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom